XX

Bang, bang, bang— bang bang bang— bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang. My body jolted up as my heart rate was now through the roof, I looked around my room as if I wasn't in my room and exhaled,so nobody gonna get the door? Rubbing my hands down my bare chest I looked for a shirt until I looked out the window- oh hell no. It was still fucking dark . I quickly hid my weed and anything illegal before going downstairs— it's fucking who knows when and someone banging on the door— this ain't it. I checked in my moms room and she wasn't there, she could've worked a night shift she's never really here and when she is I'm either out, at school or sleeping. I swung the door open squinting my eyes —oh hell no this nigga bugging.

"What the fuck Yoo" came out my mouth before I could process anything.Onyx eyes trailed down my body making me blush a bit and then he licked his lips.

"I come back and niggas used all my honey gold sauce you got some?" I blinked he's not dead ass but he was and I scoffed.

"The kind they give you at the corner store? This ain't no damn ock store" I spat quickly—
"And where the hell you been?". His facial expression changed to unreadable and he shrugged rubbing his red durag which matched his shorts. A small smile then came to his mouth and a laugh along with it.

"You missed the kid? I ain't know you was looking out" he said smirking - he was full of himself. Like yeah I was looking out but maybe as a neighbor I just noticed you where gone.i crossed my arms over my body and he rolled his eyes a bit. "Lemme in" he said a bit to prideful but it did make me stop in my tracks, I couldn't find what to say next because whaat.

"You gonna tell me where you went?" He shrugged and sighed loudly his bottom lip coming out a bit I watched his hands run over his durag once more seemed like an habit to me, and than his eyes met mine.

"Soo you got that sauce?"my face scrunched up he had a shit ton of nerve I'll tell you that. I shook my head and pushed him out the doorway so I could shut the door but he only pushed me back and walked in my house I stumbled over myself and he grabbed my t shirt and pulled me into him as he leaned against the door his arms wrapped around me. I was just falling now I'm in his arms and I felt my heart beat speed up I exhaled softly and I looked up towards him who had his eyes closed as if he had needed a hug more than a small child who just fell.

"Are you ok?" I asked breaking the silence which I shouldn't have done because his eyes met mine and I felt my mouth go dry. A small smirk played on his lips. He only nodded which made me roll my eyes, it's like he only tells you so much about it and I guess I reached the point where I know as much as he wants me to know because now he just ignored every question I ask.

When he let go of me the warmth I thought was because it was warm in here was really from him. Tragic. "I told you I don't got no sauce so why are you in my house?" I mumbled this boy acts as if he can read minds, I'm truly trying to get over the dumb crush and he has just showed up at my doorstep looking like a whole snack.

"Maybe I wanted to see you, make sure you wasn't on some nut shit when I was gone" he said with a small shrug I laughed sarcastically because he's a idiot.

" I ain't know you was looking out" I mocked he bit his lip and nodded his head.

"For you- always" I felt as if my eyes were going

To roll out my head because he kept saying bullshit so I had to keep rolling my eyes.

" okay goodnight onyx" his hands wrapped right around my waist once more but the only thing keeping us apart was my arms which pressed against his chest because this time I was sort of expecting it.

"You got over that crush?" He asked

"It was pointless so yeah— you're kind of bipolar" his jaw clenched a bit then he nodded stiffly — must've hit a nerve.

"So you've been fucking around?" He asked

" this ain't your business, you ain't want me remember" I said flicking his head he flinched at the action and exhaled. "And I went on a date but that was it" I said a small smile on my face thinking about it, his grip around me got tighter as I almost forgot I was in his grip, I definitely hit a nerve.

"That's cute" his raspy voice forced out I nodded in response as I looked at his face which was giving away what his voice wasn't his eyebrows now furrowed I removed my arms from his chest making our bodies clash together and placed my hand on his face which did as I thought and softened it up.

"What's got you upset?" His eyes which were looking past me now met mine, he shook his head a bit. 

   "Nothing cause whose arms you in right now shawty" his confidence surly kicked back in and he flashes his teeth with a smile. I pushed him back a bit

         -"we aren't friends until you look me in the eye and tell me you won't just get up and leave like that again" he went to pull me back into his arms and I smacked away his hands. He huffed than looked at me

"I can't promise that kid" he said lowly as if he was afraid to admit that. "Sometimes I need a place to go when I'm not in the right mindset"  I blinked than soon got annoyed he's acting like a child.

  "For a week? Without telling anyone!"  I exclaimed

"A nigga can't be alone? Damn acting as if I owe you answers" he was getting upset and so was I , our voices were rising as words flung out of our mouths and tension got higher and higher.

"You don't owe me shit but maybe the people in your life that care about you! You're selfish and don't give a damn! Your team needed you,   Jermain and Kendrell needed you" I yelled and he just looked at me like he ain't even care all in one ear and out the other. He didn't give a damn.

"Don't be acting like you know me Genacis you don't have a clue what's going on"