XXIX

I woke up to someone shaking me- rapidly, and that with a hangover wasn't going well- my eyes slowly opened and I smacked whoever had their hands on my body enough to shake me like that, and of course I saw Xavyer, he looked exhausted if that and a bit confused.

  "Come on we leaving" he said in a hushed tone as if  we were being kidnapped.

  "What time is it?" I asked rubbing my face,

"Like 1 inna afternoon- you wanted to be on the phone all night" Onyx said loudly my eyes trailed over to him in the doorway- sweaty, dick pressing through his basketball shorts.

   "Come on we're leaving" Xavyer said once again-  I looked at Onyx and he shrugged before Jermain head appeared behind his -

  "G you're up!" Jermain yelled which made my headache a thousand times worse and my brain kind of just pulsed it felt like - I just laid back down. I heard a huff come out of Xavyer mouth than him switch to Spanish and mumble to himself. But I heard one word, something that shouldn't make sense in the context of last night when after we left Kendrells house. IB Spanish wasn't helping me when Xavyer sounded like he was reciting a poem from the devil.

"What's good with him saying that shit in my house?" Onyx mumbled walking into his room and going through his dressers.

"He's been like this all morning kind of- didn't really talk to me just wanted You G" Jermain said a bit of jealously in his voice. My eyes turned to Xavyer who was still sort of pulling me out of the room wasn't ranting in Spanish anymore,

"Ask fuckhead Kendrell what happened obviously something went down " Onyx said before going into the bathroom and shutting the door- Jermain did exactly that leaving me and Xavyer he turned to me pissed off and started again.

"maldito idiota, no me oyes hablar contigo" He starts "this isn't a fucking game! A joke" he whispered yelled.

"Well than what the fuck happened" I asked as I removed the blankets and got ready to get up.

"Mi madre llorará hasta quedarse dormida, hijo, estaba borracho y Homeboy hablaba actuando de forma extraña, y lo besé. Recordé que" he said shaking me once again- it took my brain a bit to translate I looked at him with a small shrug- Xavyer had a right to be scared if he was going that way- his mother wants him to get married to a girl have kids and all that shit, we had to explain to her that I just liked boys and girls and that took a bit long for her to fully get on board. But then again who knows if she would react the same to Xavyer.

I just brushed him off a bit before pushing my body up- "did you like it?" I whispered and Xavyer face got bright red- maybe he did have something to worry about.

"But he told me I was drunk and try again in the morning- so I pretended like I was to drunk to remember" Xavyer explained which is what he should've started with- fucking weird ass.

"Okay- first we need to stop using this many words, my head hurts- and than head back to my house and weigh out the facts" I announced much like he did when I came to him questioning my sexuality. He nodded a bit than glanced around the room-

"Okay don't like have shower sex and leave me down there" he said in his normal voice before leaving the room. I rubbed my face drinking a cup of water next to the night stand before going to the bathroom door and knocking on it.

"Yoo" came from the other door, "come in matter fact" he said again through the shower- I felt my face head up and then a chuckle came from behind the door- "should've known it was you g, I said you can come in babe" he added making my face head up brightly.

"But you're naked" I said my voice loosing base and a wicked laugh came from the other side- he should've fell from laughing that hard.

"Okay then scream though the door" he said before turning his music back on- I frowned to myself before swinging the door open and avoiding the showers direction.

"Shy ass" he commented making my cheeks red.

"I'll catch you later, um Xavyer is upset and shit" I said messing with the bottom of the shirt he had let me borrow.

"Where you bout to go?" He only said in response

"Uh home"

"Why can't y'all just stay here?" A small smile came on my face as I looked down.

"Because it's personal- he don't need y'all in his business" I said with a small laugh- he sucked his teeth.

"Okay let me get a kiss" my eyes grew wide at the thought of that- him butt ass naked kissing up on me- I felt myself harden a bit and my face heated up more

"I guess you ain't leaving then" he mocked i huffed a bit before looking at the shower the door was open and it was just him- all of him.

My face was on fire aint know way- if I was white- I'd be red as fuck!

"Why you acting all shy" he whined a bit he reatched his hand out and grabbed my arm pulling me to the side of the tub- his other hand was on my face as soon as I got close enough and our lips met- his member was hitting my stomach and he was deepening the kiss- when I let out a small moan his tongue rushed in my mouth-he was trying fuck.

I was enjoying the kiss until the shower water got on my head a bit and pulled back he only licked his lips and smiled a bit.

"Text me later" he hummed as he went back to his shower I nodded smiling a bit turning around walking out- shutting the door behind me a wide smile came on my face. Maybe he do like me.