XLII

Xavyer
Wednesday .

I'm the worse person to put in charge, I freaked and now Kendrell was in my bedroom. but I couldn't stay at his house because I needed to watch my nieces until my sister came home- now my sister was home and Kendrell was in my room broken and Genacis was in the spare room sleeping. I looked at my sister as she was poking her nose in my business.

  "So why G so sad?" She asked asshe kissed the three year old cheeks.

   "Reasons" I responded

  "Boy - ii so why there some grown man in ya room?"

  "Cause he obviously going through some shit"

  "Likeee?" She asked peeking behind my back I pushed her and she acted fake hurt.

   "That's ya boyfriend ain't it?" She asked and I knew she had a big mouth so the words No flew out of my mouth without to much emotion being laced into it.

  "Whatever genni likes boys so maybe you do too" she added "andddddd mami is gonna ask questions so might as well start lying with me" she added her devious  grin I saw spread across her face.

    "Shut the hell up, ain't nobody fucking no nigga" I said pushing her back more so she would get the hint and leave. She didn't she just rolled her eyes

"He's cute, how old is he anyway? Closer to mine or yours?" She asked she was twenty four and about annoying as fuck.

"Leave didn't your boyfriend just get out of jail or something?" I asked and she flicked my head she was lucky I didn't punch her in her fucking face.

"Wheres G imma ask him what's wrong" she said pushing me making me push her back. "Don't make me fuck you up Xavyer" she started until I was about to leave the doorway than she ran towards the spare room- her punk ass. When I turned back into the room Kendrell wasn't behind me which freaked me out a bit until he came out of the bathroom.

"I'm bout to dip" he grumbled I raised a eyebrow like hell I was about to let him do that.Nigga called me in the bathroom he was taking a cold ass shower trying not to take the shit he had just bought. If he bought it once he for sure can do it again - especially because Arrius was so happy to sell it to him the first time in the messages. "You heard me?" He asked as he put on his shirt.

"You're not bout to go anywhere" I added before walking back into my room shutting the door behind me, he of course wasn't paying me any mind, but I knew he wasn't leaving so I wasn't sweating it- when you know you got it like that.you got it like that.

"Imma be alright chill on a nigga ion need no babysitter" he was getting defensive working himself up, probably thinking to the worse. But if I didn't look out for him there was nobody else to,, Jermain was busy lately Kendrell said he had a little secret someone he's been seeing but he hasn't seen them either. Yonna acting scared to see Farrah and she's been staying with Onyx but apparently he's not even home right now-

"Shut up ain't nobody said shit about shit, we chillen" I said sitting in my rolling chair he slid on his hoodie and was probably looking for his shoes.

"Yeah we ain't doing that either" he was mumbling under his breath so he was probably getting in his feelings he always did shit like this, I've been around him a lot lately he acts as if I don't know him.

"You acting mad stank, and I want food you paying?" I asked as I scrolled through the guide part of the t.v. I heard him smack his lips together and silence filled the room again for a bit.

"Where we finna get food?" He finally answered, I threw the remote finding the idea of food more interesting than watching t.v and got up. See getting Genacis out of the house was easy when I brought up food- but as soon as we got in the car he smacked his lips.