LIII

Onyx

I had gotten released maybe yesterday, my sister seems to be overly the top happy. She wouldn't leave me alone- my brother is coming up here in two weeks, I needed to get my shit together. I probably wouldn't get it together that much, although I expected to see Genacis My sister was talking about he got a job of some sorts and he's been busy-which Genacis work credit sucks so that was concerning. I pulled into my driveway and saw Kaizey on my step- even more concerning.

  "Where's Genacis? He ain't been at school" she huffed

   "Why you at my house go to his"

"Except he moved out- so where he stay?" I scrunched my face up, this nigga sneaky sneaky. This the type of shit I wasn't stupid about. This nigga fucking up.

   "Mane hop off my porch" I mumbled walking past her than slammed the front door, Malias head snapped up then she looked back down.

   "You seen Genacis groupie too?" She found it amusing but Kaizey just told me things I didn't know.

   "Where is Genacis?" She shrugged mumbling something about work but I was already typing in his number holding it up to my ear- after a few rings shuffling filled my ear.

   "Where the fuck you at huh?" I asked and silence remained.

   "Hello to you too" he replied as I walked up the stairs I hung up the phone and clicked FaceTime this time- he answered and his face filled the phone- and a bloody lip.

  "Nah nigga say no more I know exactly what you doing" I started and Genacis busted lip curved into a pout.

"W-what? When did you get home?" He tried to change the subject. "Imma come see you after-

"Nigga what happened to your lip?"

"I got Into a fight- ion wanna talk about it" he said in a whiny voice.

"Why haven't you been going to school? I heard you gots lot shit going on I knew nothing about" I raised my eyebrow at the phone as I laid in my bed- after that long in a hospital your bed feels like heaven.

"Onnnyxx I told you imma come after I'm done-

"Don't I got an appointment in a hour- stay exactly where your ass at" I said hanging up the phone before the male could argue back- Sense I came home my sister has been sleeping next to me,watching me like I need to be watched- questioning my every move. I'm surprised she even let me go to the store earlier;I think she forgot I'm the older one, but she did find me in a questionable state so I'm gonna let it slide for atleast another week. My eyes closed and for the first time in a minute I was semi relaxed- Genacis couldn't be that stupid, to go off and work with Arrius; he knows our beef. I should give him the benefit of the doubt . I almost fell asleep but I was awoken from my once calm state by my door swinging open and then someone jumping on my bed.

"I fucking missed you" Yonna exclaimed. I opened one eye before the other exhaling.

"What you been doing ugly?" I asked and she made a face- the face showed it all but she was nice enough to ask me before I let her rant.

"Main got some new girlfriend - she's a fucking bitch mad controlling and crazy" she started "she won't even let him chill with me- I'm his fucking sister!" I blinked for a moment, usually Jermain was smarter than this- a lot smarter meaning usually he didn't cross the line between his sister and girlfriend-

"Mane ion fuck with him - you know this"

"Y'all ain't make up yet?"

"Ain't no making up after that shit- and I mean it for real" I said narrowing my eyes she exhaled nodding.