XXVIII

Onyx

Who knows where the hell or what the hell the three of them where getting into.I was rolling up as Kendrell was mumbling to us about how we were rude bringing  Xavyer here knowing he wanted to avoid him.

"You acting like a bitch Adio" I said making myself laugh- Kendrell told the boy his middle name, and everytime Xavyer said it I noticed Kendell get excited. Stupid ass.

"Shut the hell up Onyx- and why your fist look like you beat someone up" Drell asked which sent Jermain off telling him what he heard from I'm assuming Xavyer.

"You should've came" Jermain ended it with- I knew Drell wanted to come, but he also probably didn't want to see Xavyer kissing all up on the next female. Kendrell get jealous easy- that's why he always getting his feelings hurt he be quick to assume.

"I'm glad I ain't- I ain't have no business there" he said quietly-

"You acting like a real bitch" I said once more hitting the blunt. he was probably getting annoyed.

"I bet you he fucked some shawty tonight-and guess what- he still ain't gay" he said as he rubbed his face obviously tired.

"I bet you fucked someone tonight as well- you got a hickey on ya chest playboy" Jermain laughed loudly in my ear making me want to fucking kill him- I hate when he's drunk.

"That's wasn't nobody but Karli inna volley ball team" damn all my bros fucking a volley ball player now-I mean they do have a nice shape and any girl that work out can last long- good endurance.

"When are we leaving?" I looked up to see a Wobbly Genacis and Xavyer came out with another bottle of liquor.

"You need to stop drinking that shit" I said as I grabbed his hand and he sat next to me-I smelt the patron leaking off of him- but Xavyer had Hennessy- soo Kendell really was binge drinker because Yonna came out with the patron bottle.

"How y'all finding all my shit" Kendell snapped up clearly annoyed- Yonna and Xavyer let out a laugh at the same time as I wrapped my arm around Genacis who looked as gone as he probably was.

I watched Kendrell take the bottle from Yonnas lips and her pout- "give me that shit yoo" he said turning to Xavyer who only walked back into the kitchen with the bottle. "You're going to fucking throw up" kendrell yelled.

"I think he likes Xavyer" Genacis hummed from besides me liquor smell hitting my face.

"I think you need to go to sleep- we bout to leave" I mumbled as he moved closer to my body and placed his head on my shoulder. His phone went off a few times but he seemed to not pay it no mind- of course it had me curious because besides that Asian chick who was his friends? I tried not to let my mind run wild because he was trying snuggle up next to me on this couch- but he obviously don't give a fuck bout shit like that because he was about to kiss some nigga tonight.  Kendrell arrived back with Xavyer over his shoulder he placed the boy down on the couch than sat next to him giving him some space.

  "And don't go to sleep- cause I'm not dealing with your hangover" Kendrell mumbled even though I knew he would want Xavyer to stay- Xavyer who was rambling to Yonna jibberish and both of them laughing like they understood each other. "You hear me right? onyx taking you home" Kendrell added Xavyer looked at me and him than started laughing.

"Onyx fucking my best friend" he finally said between laughter Kendrell was probably trying to see how he reacted to anything gay-

  "Nu uh" Genacis pipped up from beside me- his eyes where closed and he was looking like he was about to fall asleep on me so I shook him a bit- when he opened his glossy eyes he smiled a bit making my heart clench at the sight. He was adorable as fuck.