|3|

"Bree, can I talk to daddy?" I smiled, holding my phone close to my ear.

I had been in Cuba for two days now, still coming to terms with everything Tony had told me.

Breean giggled, her voice faint as she handed the phone to Loki. "It's mama."

"Hello?" Loki chuckled.

I sighed, rubbing my temple. "I'm...shit.."

"Aidan, is everything okay?" Loki asked, his voice fading slightly as he spoke to Breean. "Lee, go play with Aunt Nat, daddy's on the phone."

I smiled, covering my mouth as tears rolled down my cheeks. I cleared my throat before continuing.

"I'm not sure." I laughed weakly. "There's uh, there's a bit of a situation here but it's nothing major."

"What is it?" Loki questioned, his voice full of concern. "Aidan?"

"You remember the man that took me in, Abram?" I asked, pacing around my room.

"Yes." Loki sighed. "The man that died, right?"

"Apparently he's alive and looking for revenge."

Loki said nothing for a moment before speaking again.

"But you did nothing."

"He blames me for ruining his life. The men I thought killed him only made him fake his death. I don't know what happened after that... but it must have been bad."

"What are we going to do?" Loki asked me with a rare panic was in his voice.

"You have to move." Tony spoke.

I turned to face him, rolling my eyes.

"Stop listening to our conversations, Stark." I scoffed, hearing Loki do the same on the other end of the line. "But where to?"

"You can stay in one of my off-the-grid places." Tony said, hanging up his phone. "Put the God on speaker."

I nodded, doing as he said for once. "You're on speaker, Mischief."

"What's the plan, Stark?" Loki asked, exhaling impatiently.

"You and Aidan here are going off the grid." Tony sighed, pouring himself a drink. Pure scotch, no ice.

I walked over to him, grabbing a glass and doing the same. I chugged the caramel colored liquid, placing the glass down and pouring myself another. This time, I sipped it.

"Wait, what about Lee?" Loki asked quickly.

"She has to stay at the Tower for now."  Tony frowned. "I hate to say it but she'll be safest there."

"And why not with us?" I asked, finishing off my drink and pouring another, chugging it and repeating the actions again.

"First of all, stop drinking all of my scotch." Tony sassed, snatching the bottle from me. "Secondly, Abram is going to be looking for you and Bree needs to be away from you."

"Won't Abram go there first?" Loki questioned through the phone.

Tony shook his head. "No. I've already told him that you didn't stay there anymore. Said I hadn't seen you in years." 

"Can't he just check and see that I've done missions for you?" I slurred slightly, leaning against the bar as the alcohol hit me for a moment before wearing off again.

"Already had your files erased." Tony replied smartly. "And as far as Abram is concerned, Bree is my niece and Loki is still on Sakaar."

Maybe we could just go to Sakaar instead.

Don't even think about it.

Loki sighed. "When do we leave? And where is Abram now?"

Tony chuckled nervously. "We...kind of... might have lost his location."

"What?!" Loki and I shouted simultaneously.

Tony rubbed the back of his neck and smiled weakly.

"You guys should probably leave soon.  Last place we saw him was in Florida."

"Goddammit." I sighed, pressing my brows as a headache began to form. "Loki I'll be at the Tower in the morning. Tell Nat to head this way now."

"Alright." Loki exhaled. "I'll call you later."

"Okay. I love you." I smiled weakly.

"I love you too." Loki said before hanging up.

--------
-------------

"Bucky is going to meet you at the house." Tony explained as we stepped into the jet.

I nodded, afraid to speak as my head pounded.

"I'll make sure Bree calls you every night." Natasha smiled, glancing back at me.

I smiled weakly, rubbing my temple.

"I just really hope Abram stays away from the Tower."