|19| Loki's P.O.V

"Lokiiii." Aidan slurred, leaning against Bucky as he helped her into the foyer. She giggled as Bucky let go, letting her fall onto the sofa.

"What's the matter with her?" I asked, watching as she fell off of the sofa, unable to hold on as her prosthetic was missing.

"Her arm is infected pretty bad." Bucky sighed, watching Aidan as well. "Tony put her on some pain pills."

I chuckled, helping Aidan back onto the sofa. "Easy does it, love. Just calm down and be quiet. Breean is asleep."

"Bree?" Aidan gasped. "I love her so much."

I shook my head, placing a blanket over Aidan once she got comfortable. I kissed her forehead gently, tucking a long strand of hair behind her ear. "Goodnight, Aidan."

"G'night, Loki Doki." Aidan yawned, closing her eyes.

I hummed happily, dimming the lights and stepping into the kitchen with Bucky. We both stood in silence as I made myself a cup of tea.

"Thank you, Bucky." I said quielty, sipping from my cup. "I know you helped her while Tony was taking care of her arm."

Bucky sighed in relief, looking down at his own metallic arm. "I was worried that you'd be mad."

"Why would I be?" I questioned, setting down my teacup. "It's nice to see Aidan make more friends that she can really connect with. I could never be mad at you for giving Aidan another reason to be happy and self confident. Anyone that's a friend of Aidan is a friend of mine."

Bucky looked up at me and smiled. He stayed quiet for a moment before glancing down at my now half empty cup. "Could I uh, get some tea? I'm sure yours is better than anything I could make."

I smiled, quickly heating water and pouring it into a cup. "Aidan says I make the best tea, but, I say the same about her as well. Anyways, would you like something to help you sleep or something?"

Bucky nodded, taking the cup from me carefully. "Thank you."

"So what exactly did Tony do to help with Aidan?" I asked, finishing off my tea.

"He just put some alcohol and peroxide on it and then he bandaged it up." Bucky explained, sipping his tea. "This is good."

I nodded. "Aidan must have pitched a fit."

Bucky shrugged. "She wasn't fond of the idea but she felt better after he was done."

"And the pain pills seemed to have helped." I chuckled, leaning back to look into the foyer. Aidan still laid on the sofa, wrapped up in a blanket. "Well, I'm going to go to bed. Have a good night, Bucky."

Bucky nodded, following me as I walked through the foyer and to the elevator.

"Bucky..." Aidan mumbled, holding out her hand.

Bucky looked at me and I nodded. "It's okay."

Bucky walked to Aidan, leaning down to meet Aidan's eyes. "What is it?"

"Stay with me. I can't fall asleep." Aidan yawned.

"You don't want Loki?" Bucky asked, glancing at me wearily. 

Aidan shook her head. "Please."

"It's alright, Bucky." I assured. "She needs comfort and after today, you're the best one to do it."

Bucky smiled, lifting Aidan's head so that he could sit. Aidan hummed in contentment, resting her head on Bucky's leg. "Goodnight, Loki. I love you."

"Goodnight, love." I chuckled, pressing the button for the elevator. "I'll see you in the morning."

*

Lol we love filler chapters...

       --swallow_steve 💕 *