|4|

"Aidan." Bucky smiled, pulling me into a quick hug. "It's been a while."

"That it has." I chuckled, tossing my bags onto the sofa. "Loki should be here soon."

Bucky nodded, following me into the kitchen and watching as I poured myself a drink behind the bar.

"Want one?"

Bucky shook his head. "I'm good, but you shouldn't have any either."

I shrugged, downing the scotch I had poured before filling my glass again.

"I'm only having two." I mumbled, downing the harsh liquid and placing my glass in the sink. "See? All done."

"How's the baby?" Bucky asked, taking a seat at the bar. I did the same.

"She's four years old now. Big as a six year old, though. Guess she grows fast." I smiled. "Breean Lee. She's turning five in April. And man is she a Daddy's girl."

Bucky smiled and hummed. "I'm glad you guys are still goin strong."

"Yeah. It's been almost six years."

"I think it's great, seeing you both so happy." Bucky grinned, patting my back lightly. "But I've got someone I want you to meet."

---------
--------------

"Aidan, this is Sam." Bucky announced, resting a hand on the man's shoulder.

I tensed at the sound of his name, thinking back to four years ago but I pushed the thoughts back and smiled, holding out a hand.

"Nice to meet you, Sam." I shook his hand and bit my tongue as I spoke his name.

"Same here." He nodded. "So you've got some guy coming after you?"

I laughed weakly. "Yeah. It's not the first time."

Sam raised a brow. "Really?"

I shrugged. "When you've been around as long as I have, you tend to have some enemies."

"And how long have you been around, exactly?" Sam asked, crossing his arms. Bucky chuckled, walking into the foyer as Sam and I followed, continuing to talk.

"Let's see...it's been about, 231 years." I smirked, stepping behind the bar. "That's if I remember correctly."

Sam shook his head, taking a seat next to Bucky.

"Sometimes I forget about you God's." He chuckled, resting his arms on the counter.

"I'm hurt."

I grinned as Loki made his way behind the bar to me. I hugged him tightly, kissing him deeply.

"Get a room." Sam teased, leaning back in his seat.

Bucky laughed, hitting Sam's arm. "Leave them alone, they haven't seen each other in a few days."

I smirked, pulling away from Loki and turning to grab a bottle of scotch. I took out four glasses, lining them along the countertop. I filled each one half way and nodded, taking my own glass.

"Don't be mad, Sam, you'll find a girl soon enough." I downed my drink, pouring another. "Or a guy."

Bucky burst out in laughter as Sam said nothing, snatching a glass from the bar.

Loki chuckled, kissing my temple as he reached over to take a glass. I finished my second and began to pour another.

Don't drink too much, now.

I smirked, chugging the entire glass and slamming it onto the counter.

"I do what I want."

"What?" Sam asked, pouring himself another glass.

"They have this thing where they talk to each other telepathically." Bucky explained, sipping at his drink. Sam nodded.

"God's." He mumbled, continuing to drink.

*

*Sorry this is so short, gotta have a filler chapter every once in a while right?

          --swallow_steve💙💙*