|23|

For the next 24 hours; after everyone had calmed down and I was given my arm from Tony, I did nothing but take pictures. Whether it be of everyone at the facility or even nature, I took as many as I possibly could. Even when I checked on Bree, who lay in a hospital bed unable able to move from the waist down, I took photos of her.

"Just one more, please?" I pleaded, watching as both Loki and Breean rolled their eyes. Reluctantly, they both smiled as I took what seemed to be the millionth photo that day. "Thank you."

Loki chuckled, kissing Bree on the head. "Get some rest, love."

Bree nodded weakly and smiled as I tucked her in, Loki having already left. "How are you feeling?"

"A lil' bit better." Bree replied tiredly.

I nodded. "That's good. I knew you would get through this."

Bree looked down at my camera and then to me. "Can I take one of you?"

I smiled and nodded. "Of course."

Breean carefully took the camera, readying it. "Smile, mama."

I looked at Bree and genuinely smiled, knowing that this could be the last time she would ever see me. "Do you want to do one more together before bed?"

Breean nodded, handing me the camera again. I leaned close to her and quickly took the photo. I stood, kissing her on the forehead and leaving the room before tears could escape.

"Aidan are you alright?" Peter asked, looking at me in concern.

I nodded and smiled, holding up my camera. "Can I?"

Peter smiled. "You know you can."

I quickly took a few photos before finding everyone in the kitchen. I stood in the doorway, staring at everyone.

"What the hell?" I laughed, running to quickly give everyone a hug. Natasha, Bruce, Thor, Clint, Steve and even Aodh sat at the island with Tony and Loki. Peter stepped in next to Tony as well. "Everyone is here. Why?"

"Tony told us about this big photography thing you've been doing. We wanted in on it." Natasha smiled. "That and Breean needs us."

I looked at Aodh, who stood hand in hand with Steve. "You two finally made it official, huh?"

Aodh shrugged shyly as Steve nodded. "It's been over a year now, actually."

I grinned, hugging the too tightly before pulling away. I snapped a few photos of the couple and hummed, seeing how happy they were.

For the rest of the night, I took both staged and un-staged photos. Seeing genuine reactions in the photos as they had no idea they were on camera. But when morning came, I took one last photo of everyone together at breakfast before seeing Breean.

She was still asleep and the room was silent aside from the beeping of monitors around her. One last photo was taken as she lay in peace before I found Loki outside in the small garden he had started. He dressed in black slacks and a black, long sleeved shirt as he tended to roses and small bushes. I snuck a picture of him while his face was relaxed yet concentrated. He looked up, hearing the camera click and smiled. He stood and waved to me, giving me the opportunity to take one last photo.

"Good morning." Loki chuckled, meeting me at the pavement. He leaned down to kiss me and I pulled him close, deepening the kiss as much as I could. Eventually, I let him go and he smirked. "Well hello."

"I love you so much." I whispered, hugging him close. "I love you more than you could ever know."

"I love you too, Aidan." Loki backed away, looking down at me. "Is everything alright?"

I nodded. "I just wanted to tell you. You deserve to hear it every second of every day."

"As do you." Loki hummed, kissing me softly before whispering in my ear. "I love you, Aidan. I love you so much and I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life with you."

Loki paused, only to get down on one knee and pull out a small, dark green box. "I love you so much that I want you to be my wife."

I knelt down with Loki, setting my camera on the ground next to me. I stood on my knees and pulled Loki into another tight hug. And after hours of holding back, I finally cried. I clung to Loki's shirt as if my life depended on it and cried. No, I sobbed into Loki's shoulder and I kept going as Loki pushed me back to look at me.

"Aidan, love, are you alright? Was it too much?" He spoke softly, soothing me and calming me down to normal tears.

I shook my head violently. "N-no, it's not too much. It's the perfect amount."

Loki tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and hummed. Eventually I calmed down and answered.

"You better put that ring on my finger, Mischief." I laughed, watching as Loki slid the small ring onto my finger happily.

------
---------

"Thanos." I said quietly. "If I do this, will the pictures stay the same? Will they still exist? If I keep them?"

Thanos nodded. "The only thing that will change is Breean's legs and everyone's memory of you."

I nodded, looking down at the ring on my left ring finger. It wasn't extravagant or huge. Hell, there wasn't even a diamond in it. It was a simple emerald stone, my favourite colour. I finally sighed and grabbed my bag from the ground.

"Do whatever it is you have to then."