|a.k|

dear curly hair,

meeting you,

would be my pleasure.

but,

you must understand,

i am a psycho.

legally, no.

mentally, yes.

there's no promises,

on what i could do to you.

you might want to watch it,

but other then that,

i'd love to meet you.

from,

psycho.

--

slipping the note into his mailbox i then turned around and started to walk back to the home that's not a home.

nicole was still there, and she was hooked on staying.

she had already called the police and told her my father had just, "fallen down the stairs." which, kinda, if you really think about it, is the truth.

only it's not.

"hey, you." a voice called out. i turned out to see a boy with blonde hair running towards me with no jacket.

is he insane? it's like 3 degree's out here. not that i care about if he dies of frost bite.

should i hurt him?

that wouldn't be okay.

i don't even know this kid, i mean it hasn't stopped me at all before, but there's a difference in my mind.

i turned back around and began running back to my, sorta, home.

"stop," he called, still running after me.

i ran faster until i got to the building and i quickly unlocked the door running into the room and locking the door.

i walked over to the overly large window to see the boys stop running and sigh, hanging his head in disappointment more turning around and start to walk back.

taking a deep breath i took of my jacket and hung it up as i walked into the kitchen where nicole sat on the laptop.

i scoffed at the sight of her which caused her head to snap at me, "oh hello arianna."

i nodded to her in anger and grabbed the milk out of the fridge, pouring a glass for myself and mixing chocolate in it.

"where have you been?" she questioned, closing her laptop and placing her chin on her hand.

i set my milk down and mimicked her actions before shrugging with a smirk planted on my face.

she handed me the notebook and sighed, "god i wish you talked."

i gave her a look before i turned my attention back to the book

one ; i don't talk for reasons of me not wanting to talk.

is that a crime?

you said you wouldn't change me.

two ; i went for a walk.

don't worry.

i don't even see,

why you're still here.

it's not helping, nicole.

it's not helping like you said it would.

why'd you lie to me?

"arianna, i didn't lie to you. you wont let me help you," she snapped, standing up to back me up into the wall, obviously trying to intimidate me.

a smirk rose to my lips as she looked for any signs of fear in my eyes.

after 5 minutes of her intense starring at me she finally hung her head in disappointment . "i don't understand you, arianna."

i shrugged, pushing her off of me causing her to fall back into the corner.

who does. i thought as she stumbled forward, hitting her head onto the fridge.

i walked forward more and pushed her down to the ground.

she winced and groaned in pain as she looked up at me, my smile growing at her sounds of agony and pain.

"arianna, stop it." she groaned, attempting to stand up.

i scoffed and squinted my eyes before pushing her back down and walking upstairs to my bedroom.

slamming the dark brown door shut i looked around the room, old letters of mine slightly hanging on the wall, boxes and boxes of letters scattered throughout the bedroom.

a smirk was brought to my lips as i walked over to the most recent boxes.

they were painted black with c.h and b.s on them with white paint.

the ends of them were overflowing with letters sticking out of them.

two down, 6 to go. i thought, the smirk leaving my face as i saw the box in the back that was painted white, dust being collected on top of it as i haven't opened it since a year or two ago.

l.h and a.k forever. the top of it said.

tears were springing in my eyes but i took a deep breath and shook my head, grabbing the box and opening it, taking out the first letter.

dear arianna,

how could you even say that about yourself?

you're perfect.

you're beautiful.

you're amazing.

you're mine.

i love you so much.

stop putting yourself down.

love ,

luke.

dear arianna,

arianna baby, why?

why are you breaking us apart?

i said i was sorry.

please don't do this.

arianna i love you.

love,

luke..

fuck. FUCK.

not being able to read further, i threw the box down to the ground as i felt a liquid running down my cheeks.

fuck you luke hemmings.

fuck.

you.

------------------------------------------------

• edited •