|n.b.|

dear ms. nicole brooks, 

this is the police department, 

and we wish to bring to your attention the yet again warrant for ms. arianna kline's arrest, for murder of mr. luke hemmings.

we understand the inconvience for this, but we must had have brung it to your attention.

have a nice day.

signed off.

police deparement. (idk wtf im supposed to say. like how the hell do i sound like a cOP YOU'RE ALL UNDER ARREST it just doesnt work that way.) 

--

i slammed the letter down, my breath getting caught in the back of my throat.

she told me she was fine. 

kept replaying over and over in my head..

i should have realized and snapped myself out of the fact that arianna is never fine. 

if i would have brought it to my own attention that poor boy would still be alive.

anger was coursing through my veins and i was debating if and off of what to do.

if i confront her, who know what she'll do.

she did it twice, probably more, she'll do it again.

but if i don't confront her, that luke boy won't get any justice, and that's rude as well.

my thoughts were shattered as i heard a knock on the front door.

i looked up the stairs to make sure arianna wasn't running down the stairs before i walked over and unlocked the door, facing the boy that i once saw her kiss.

"hello, are you nicole?" he asked, timidly.

"i am, who are you?" i questioned, letting him in.

"i'm calum," he sighed. "uhm, luke's best friend."

sorrow filled my heart and i felt a sting of pain like i was just shot.

"oh my, i'm so sorry.." i breathed.

"it's fine, don't say sorry.. but, i have an idea,"

--

we bidded our goodbyes with half smiles on our faces before calum walked out of the house.

i still feel extremly terrible, no kid should have to just.. have their friend die.

but this idea will get luke justice, and get arianna in bars.

of course, as her being my ex-boyfriend's daughter, i feel terrible for wishing jail time upon her.

but it's the only thing we can do.

she needs to be put away before she gets to anyone else.

and we.

can make sure just that happens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short ikik but schools kicking ma ass m8