|a.k.|

GUYS AFTER THIS CHAPTER THERE ARE ONLY TWO LEFT OMG I CRRRRRRRIIIIIII ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear psycho,

are you happy now, arianna?

all because of you i killed my best friend.

killed him.

all because he was talking non-sense about you.

what are you doing to me?

are you mentally and both possibly physically insane?

of course you are

but just,

burn in hell,  would you?

we'd all be better off.

hate,

bradley.

---

laughing softly, i threw the letter down.

i'll admit,

i thought about being normal and nice.

but then i thought about it.

 this is me.

they started this.

they wanted this.

it's not my fault that they can't handle what they wanted, right?

right.

"arianna?" i heard the soft whisper of nicole ring through the house as she trudged through the front door.

i nodded my head, noticing her presence barely as i continued tapping my fingers on the table, drinking my daily chocolate milk.

"are you alright?" she questioned me, draping her coat over the chair and placing her bag on the chair next to it.

i nodded, lifting my head up slowly. 

she nodded with a small smile, walking over to the fridge and grabbing the apple juice.

"how was your day?" she asked, as she poured the class.

i shrugged, nodding to her for her to tell her answer.

"it was good," she smiled, again.

is she feeling okay?

i slowly nodded, getting up from my chair and walking towards the stair case.

"where ya goin'?" she smiled, again.

i pointed up the stairs, motioning to my room and she nodded, "okay have fun."

i nodded and ran up the large grand staircase, tearing my bedroom door open and flopping on my bed, pulling out a pad of paper.

calum x

ashton x

michael x

luke 

connor 

bradley x

tristan x

james x 

still 6 to go, not enough time.

--

5 hours had passed and i still have nothing.

i have no other ways to draw the others in.

they all know my ways by heart, it's useless now.

sighing, and craving more chocolate milk, i stood up and walked out of my room, running down the staircase.

i noticed the lights on and the tv blaring some real housewives show.

i heard a different voice laughing along with nicole's voice though.

"i know," the man laughed. i hid behind the wall closet to the kitchen to get a better view, "how are we going to get her there, though nicole?"

calum?

i furrowed my eyerbrows and peeked my head in farther, seeing the black hair and jaw outline of calum sitting on my couch.

"tell her we're going somewhere then bam?" nicole breathed. "i don't know. why did you tell the cops you'd get her?"

i raised my eyebrows and my eyes went wide as the words dripped from her lips.

not wanting to get caught, i quickly ran through the house and outside, slamming the door and running down the street as the snow fell carefully.

"arianna!" the boy i've fallen for called out, obviously chasing me. "arianna stop! please!"

not answering him, i ran farther and farther down the street, my body getting tired and cold.

i turned around noticing i lost him and turned down into an alleywall, taking a seat and taking a deep breath.

i picked at my nails and ran a cold hand down my face.

luke. that was the only thing swarming my mind.

i regret doing what i did, he was my first love.

the first person that understood me.

i never meant to hurt him.

i never meant to kill him.

it just, happened.

and now i can't take it back.

i have to life with it.

live with the facts i killed my world.

i ku iilled the person that meant it all.

i sighed, stopping myself from the satan made liquid salty things that fall from my eyes to droop down my cheeks.

my lip quivered slightly as i looked towards the entrance and the exit of the alleywall, little light swarming into it.

please come back. i thought in my head,closing my eyes for a second, letting the tears escape.

i sniffled twice, taking a deep breath and standing up, running out of the alleyway and looking upwards.

i miss you luke. 

looking back down, i noticed someone coming from the other side of me.

my breath quickened as i turned to see bradley standing there. bradl?

"arianna, i'm not going to turn you in." he sighed, rubbing his hands over his face.

i backed slowly away, him only walking forward.

"i know you miss luke, and i know you were just crying."

i bit my lip to stop it from shaking and wiped the tears that were forming in my eyes.

"i'm sorry." he sniffled, pulling out a gun and placing it to his temple.

i held my arms up, as in a motion to stop him, trying to stop him.

bang. 

but it was too late.