t.p.o.v. {the vamps boy's view.}

it's been 5 months..

the two boys, james and tristan, are both left alone.

they are both fending for themselves, holding one to whatever they had left.

connor's dead.

bradley's dead.

and they're all alone.

they don't have anyone left to help them.

they're lost.

"are we going to luke's funeral?" tristan emtionlessly asked james.

"no, that's next week." james responded. "today is bradley and connor's."

"at the same time?"

"ones at 6, ones at 9."

tristan nodded, not asking anymore questions. instead, fixing his tie and wiping his tears.

even though they're both depressed, the same question goes between their minds.

is arianna going to be there? 

no matter how much they both try to shake it off of their brains, it sticks there and whispers in their ear at every waking moment.

james sighed, turning on his heel to face tristan, as tristan turned to face him as well.

both of them at the same time spat out the words, "do you think arianna will be there?"

and to the answer to each other was, "yes."

they both sighed and turned on their heels, accepting defeat with arianna.

fresh hot tears streamed down james' face as he thought back to all the laughing memories.

before they became depressed, before anyone became depressed.

all of the times they'd dress up in funny costumes, or make funny faces.

they miss those times.

but now they'd never come back.

"james, do you think they're happier now?" tristan questioned, fixing his tie nervously.

"i definetly know bradley is," james scoffed slightly. "arianna was killing him slowly."

"and connor?"

"well, i know he probably didn't want to die so young, or how he did die," james choked up remembering the events. "but yeah. i think he's happy, too."

a small smile fled across his face as he nodded and turned back to the mirror.

"and luke?" he mumbled.

"luke's much happier without her."

--

the funeral was dark and quite except for the few sniffles and sobs.

the room was instantly went black as a screen was dropped down with the brutal picture of brad on it.

everyone gasped as james looked closer to the bottom

mwuah x -arianna

--

ONE MORE CHAPTER OMH