|n.b.|

*a/n : so the pov looks weird but it's nicoles okay woo . i had a good idea for it so bare with me as it might be really short and stupid bc there isn't much i can do with her . ok i'm gonna stop talking now but i love you all , enjoy :)

--

dear asian boy,

well ,

now when you put it that way,

i guess meeting you,

would be bad.

i want to meet you

but i can't,

i hope you understand.

from,

psycho.

-------

what the hell is she thinking?

my eyes scanned over the letters that i had found while arianna slept.

who are these people? do they have a significant meaning to her?

i bit my lip and lifted up my laptop, logging on and going to google.

signs of depression.

i typed in and clicked on the first one.

(a/n; these aren't real signs of depression. these are ones i made up to fit arianna.)

1.) wishing pain and or illness upon others.

2.) talks at a minimum but always growls / snarls at things he or she doesn't like.

3.) writes letters back and forth or tries to communicate to certain people that have a secret impact in her life.

4.) doesn't ask, and denys help but secretly cries out for it.

5.) has nightmares about the past and all of the bad things that happened in their lives.

i stopped reading there and thought for a minute .

number one and two have happened, as a definite. number three i've seen, but i wonder if these people have a special connection to arianna. obviously there has to be something compared to them.

number four, arianna doesn't talk, and she won't accept my help. i don't see how she could cry out for it.

number five- still pending.

confusion in my features, i set the note down and walked into her bedroom.

"no, no." she squeaked, kicking and thrashing around the bed, "luke, please! luke don't do this i'll stop, please, luke."

her voice was a bit high pitched and it fit her features as her accent was clear in her tone.

"stop luke, that hurts." she whined, her pale nose scrunching up slightly as she kicked.

a small frown formed on my face as i walked over to her, petting her face as warm salty tears streamed down her face.

she mumbled nothing's before jolting up, letting out a blood curdling scream.

"arianna, babe calm down." i soothed, reaching out to grab her.

she cried harder, running into the corner for about 10 minutes before she looked up at me, black makeup running down her cheeks before she looked around. picking up a old crumpled up piece of paper with blood splatters on it.

help me, i'm gone.

-------------------------------------_____
• edited •