|c.h.|

dear psycho,

it's been a week since you've last contacted me.

are you alright?

what am i thinking..

you're psycho.

of course you're not alright.

i still love you.

from,

asian boy.

¤¤

the pain.

the agony.

is this what she enjoys?

"calum, mate, you've been sitting here for a week." luke sighed.

"your point?" i grumbled.

"are you ever gonna move?" michael snapped.

i shot him a glare along with a snarl, turning my attention back to my hands.

luke sighed, "is it because of that girl?"

i breathed deeply, "i think something happened to her."

"calum, i'm sure she's fine." ashton laughed.

i slammed my fists onto the floor, "oh yeah? and what if she's not?"

"then that's not your problem." michael shrugged.

i sent him a nasty glare, scoffing. "because it's just that simple, right?"

"calum, you can make it that simple. but you won't. how is that our fault?"

"i didn't say it was." i snapped.

"you implied it." ashton mumbled.

i growled to myself, standing up. "i don't need to sit here and get judged for everything i do. if i like this girl, leave it be!"

no one answered, let alone had the chance to before i stormed out of the house and into the back yard that sat along a river.

walking over the deck, i plopped down, allowing my feet to dangle.

i don't understand the boys. they don't even know psycho, how can they sit and judge me for liking her?

maybe i haven't met her actually in person, but she understands me, understands what i feel.

it hurts so much that they don't see that, or let me be happy.

my thoughts were interrupted when someone plopped down next to me on the dock.

"hey." luke mumbled.

"if you're gonna yell at me then just leave."

he scoffed slightly to himself, shaking his head. "look, calum. i know you probably think-"

"no, luke. don't give me that fucking speech." i grumbled. "just leave me alone."

i got up again, causing him to sign as i walked down the street.

the winter cold air was hitting my face, making my cheeks turn a light pink at the contact as i continued to walk.

that's when i saw her.

for a second time.

the ice blue eyes searching the ground with a faint tint of saddness glowing.

she sniffled her nose and looked up to meet my gaze, a small smile meeting her lips before it washed away.

neither of us moved an inch, just starred at each other before the apartment door opened.

"arian- oh hello," a women smiled to me. "who are you?"

"i.. i'm uhm.. calum." i stuttered, looking at the girl who smirked at my answer, moving her head to the wall.

"hello calum, i'm nicole and this is-" she was cut off by a rock being thrown at her. all eyes turned to psycho and she held one of her pale fingers to her lips.

"arianna."

--------------------------------------------

HI GUYS I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPLOADING

I'LL UPLOAD LATER TOO OK

I LOVE YOU ALLLLL OMGG

MWUAH X

~Sarah<33