The Wedding

Jannidriel's POV
I woke up with the singing of the birds outside. Today would be a lovely day, Haha... But what surprise me is that why is it that I was covered by my blanket. The last time I remember last night is I just slept and I did not cover myself with my blanket because of exhaustion. Gosh... Its weird.

I fixed myself. I did my morning rituals then I started  to fix my hair for later. My hair is very long so I guess I have to fix my hair now. I might take half of the day fixing my hair if I won't fix it now.

While I am fixing my hair, someone knocked on my door so I just ask that person to come in. A maid came in telling me that Lord Elrond told her to fix me. Since I already bathe and my problem is my hair, I just asked her to fix my hair. And so she did. I thank Lord Elrond that she sends this maid to help me. Huh... I think I cannot breath... Haha...

After fixing my hair, I wore the dress that I chose last night.

"The dress you're wearing fits you,M'lady." The maid told me while I stood in front of the mirror and looking at my reflection. From my reflection, I look at her and smile at her.

"Thank you." I just said and look myself again at my reflection.

"You would make some ellons fall in love with you, M'lady. You are very gorgeous!" The maid told me with a twinkle in her eyes. That made me chuckle.

"What made you think that I would make them fall in love with me?" I said chuckling.

"Because you are very, very gorgeous. I know that you are human, M'lady but I just can't help to be mesmerized by your look. You look like an elf. May I ask you something, M'lady?" She said.

"Ask away, no problem." I said while fixing the dress that I am wearing.

"Are you sure you don't have elf blood?" She asked me. I looked at her and smiled at her.

"No, I don't have I promise you that. I am a full blooded human." I said laughing because of the word I used.

The maid just smile at me and nod. After fixing myself with her help of course, we went out already. I think I am late already. Wait... Am I really late? Huhu... I hope not.

When me and the maid are walking going to the reception of the wedding, we met Thranduil who are in that time is also starting to walk going to the same place so I ask the maid that I am already good.

"You look gorgeous today, my dear." He said when he's beside me.

"Haha... Same to you,King Thranduil. Know what? It looks like you're the one who is going to wed today. Haha... Look at you! " I said laughing. It is not that elegant actually but well... He just look very handsome in his clothes.

"As if... Same to you to. Who's the unfortunate  groom?" He asked me. I just laugh at him.

"Aha! Not unfortunate, love... He must be the most fortunate guy in Middle-earth." I said laughing.

"Oh... Alright, then who is he?" He asked again with playful grin on his face.

"What if I told you... It is you?" I said smiling. His expression became very priceless for me... Haha... He looks very surprised. Yeah right... Ask again next time... Haha... That's what you get.

"Ha?" He said and look at me curiously.

"Uhmmm... Forget it. Come on... Walk faster, elf monkey!" I said as I began to walk faster with my arms linked into his arm. When he recovered, he started to walk faster too.