Ruffled and messy.

Okay this is my first attempt of writing smut so it's probabaly going to be a shit ass attempt, anyways i hope ya like it I guess?

Alec's dark hair was ruffled and messy but it looked perfect. He was wearing his usual get up of black skinny jeans and a black top with some mundane band on it. He glanced at me with a confused expression but then smiled his little crooked smile that was both sexy and adorable at the same time.

"Alec?" I asked.

"Yes?" But I never took the conversation further, instead I wrapped my arm around his torso and in turn he leant his head against my shoulder. The tv shone and lit up the room but we hadn't been watching the film that was playing for long.

We stayed like that for a while, that was until I pushed him off to stare into his wild blue eyes. They were so mesmerising. He frowned at me but I ignored it and moved my hand behind his head then anchored my finger behind his ear.

I pecked his lips at first then as he recriproated the kiss it grew stronger.The arm behind him slowly moved so both of my hands were interwound in his hair while his were wrapped around my chest. I smiled into the kiss and he pressed back harder, wanting more.

His lips moved from mine as he pushed me onto my back on the sofa. They began to trace a small trail of kisses up and down my neck while his hands fumbled with the bottom of my top. I was powerless to him, which was strange considering it was normally the other way around...but I liked it.

His hands finally managed to get off my top which was chucked somewhere in the room. He sat back and folded his arms over his chest while licking his lips, clearly admiring my upper body, unlike my shadowhunter patience wasn't something I was good with. So I pulled him back down then flipped us over. 

His lips met mine and they were soft, really soft. They connected smoothly and fit perfectly together. Alec ran his tongue along my bottom lip granting me enterance which I used and slid my tongue into his mouth, tasting the sweet nectar. 

Straddling his hips I yanked off Alec's top and teasingly slow unbuckled my trousers. His fingers moved in invisible patterns over my chest, th feeling was addictive. I whipped off his jeans so now he was wearing only boxers. 

My lips instinctively moved up his chest and nipped then sucked on his collar bone until a fairly large purple mark was left. A mark of possession. Alec shifted under me and I could tell he was holding back his growing pleasure. 

"Let it go.." I whispered gently to him and in the same instance slipped off my jeans. My lips stayed by his ear but my left hand played with the hem of his boxers and my right was edging closer to his buldge.

He was breathing heavily in anticipation. So was I. Not wanting to wait any longer, I slipped one hand inside of his boxers and tugged gently on his hard member. Before he had time to even mumble I had it in my hands and began pumping; slow at first then faster and faster until his eyes were clasped shut. 

All the while I was pleasuring him my own member was throbbing with the need, the hunger, to be inside of him. His eyes shot open and we locked gazes. He was about to cum, I could almost sense it. 

So I let go and reached for the small packet underneath the stacks of paper on the coffee table. I opened the packet and slipped the rubber condom onto my dick. Within this time Alec had positioned himself for me.

I could no longer resist and plunged into him. pleasure washed over me and my baby groaned. I felt it vibrate through his chest and it turned me on more than what I thought was possible. I moved faster and angled myself perfectly, swaying my hips to hit his prosate with each thrust. 

He screamed in pleasure and gripped the sofa underneath his palms, his cry brought me closer. Soon my eyes began to close and the familair sensation of flying threatened to overwhelm me. 

"I'm going to-" I release my load into the condom and sighed gently in pleasure once the estatic feeling of touching the stars was over.  I withdrew my dick and clicked my fingers making the condom disappear.

My hand moved down and I took hold of Alec's member and began pumping. He let out stifled grunts and moans then finally came into my hand. The cream-like liquid dribbled from my hand onto the sofa, making a mess. 

We smiled to ourselves and without question I snapped my fingers again and made it all disappear. Magic. We silently slipped our boxers back on then lay in each others arms, just in time to see the ending of the film. 

-----

Thanks for reading!
Please vote/comment♥