Chapter 13- Closets

It's Monday morning and I am getting ready for school. I can't remember much of what happened Friday night surprisingly.

I know I drank a little, danced, and Ryder took me home. That's it. No details. Nada. I prefer to keep it that's way as well.

My mom is home this morning and decided to make me breakfast: a grilled cheese sandwich with some bacon on the side.

"Thank you for the breakfast mom." I say leaning in to give her a hug.

"No problem baby." She says pulling away from the hug to give me a kiss on my forehead. I pull away and grab my bag walking out the door saying bye to her.

I get into my car and hook up my bluetooth. Not really feeling it today, I chose to listen to more a calming playlist.

Once I get to school, I hang out for a little then head towards school hearing the bell ring signaling to go to class.

I take my seat in Mr. Davis' class. Bring out a book and playing music through my earphones.

I see Ryder come and sit down next to me. I nod in his general direction acknowledging him.

I get so absorbed into my book I don't notice that Mr. Davis has started the lesson. I feel a slight nudge in my arm and I see Ryder pointing at the board where Mr. Davis was teaching.

I quickly put my book away and brought out my notes writing down what he was saying. Class was going pretty slow.

"Do you have a pen? Mine just ran out of lead." Ryder whispers beside me.

"Who does math in pen?" I ask not look up from my notes.

"Me obviously. I hate using pencil." I grab a pen from my bag and hand him one before returning back to my notes.

Once the bell rings, I shove all of my junk in my bag and head towards the door to leave.

"Hey Hartman wait up!" I hear Ryder call. I stop and turn around to wait for what he has to say.

"How was the hangover?" He asks referring to the one I had after Friday.

"Not too bad. Still hurt though." I say remembering back to the memory.

"So I noticed you weren't at homecoming..."

"Yeah I don't usually go unless I am asked to. I just stayed home and hung out." He nods in understanding.

"You know, I'm going to get you back for Friday night." Ryder says with a smirk.

"What happened Friday? I can't remember much. Only that you took me home."

Ryder then grabs my wrist sending waves through my body. He brings me into one of the random closets in the hallway. He pushes me up against the wall leaning over looking at me.

"What do you think you're doing there mister?" I ask raising an eyebrow at him.

"Getting you back for kissing me and then walking away." I look at him with confusion.

Before I have the chance question him, he places his lips on mine. We kiss and he licks my lower lip asking for permission. I grant him access after a while and we fight for dominance.

The kiss was surprisingly slow and sexy. I wanted to quicken up the pace, but at the same time, liked how it was slow.

I feel him reach his hand to cup my cheek. I lean into his hand tilting my head to the side and he does the same going the opposite direction. My hands find their way into his hair and I lightly tug on his hair causing a sexy groan to escape his throat.