(Prologue) Visiting St. Mungo's

Albus Dumbledore looked at the little red haired infant in his arms. She looked just like her mother. Anyone who had met her would see it. She infant looked up at the wizard with her green eyes. The same ones her father once had. Dumbledore smiled at the infant before looking to his left. On the hospital cot laid the body of Kira Litrael. She had been a powerful wizard many years ago but her love for a certain Dark Lord led her to become a Death Eater. She had died giving birth to Voldemorts daughter. Dumbledore looked away from his former student and smiled down at the baby.
He hoped that she would never find out who she really was, who her parents were. That is why he had planned to give her to a family, one he knew would keep her from straying towards the dark side. One that would keep her safe from the Death Eaters who wanted to make her their new leader. He walked to the hospital room of Mrs. Molly Weasley. She was holding the newest Weasley child. A girl she had named Ginerva Weasley. Molly and her Husband Arthur looked up and saw Dumbledore and the precious little girl he was holding.
"Are you sure you want to take care of her. If she ever finds out, it could change her."
Arthur Weasley looked at his wife, whom nodded. Dumbledore had made them aware of who she was. They needed to know so that they could be safe.
"Yes we are absolutely sure."
Dumbledore smiled before handing the sleeping infant over to Arthur.
"Her name is Ember Litrael Riddle, but we can have it changed if you want it."
The couple looked down at their new daughter.
"No. Well keep it Ember. Ember Litrael Weasley. "
Dumbledore nodded.
That's when the baby in Mrs. Weasley's arms started to squirm.
"Ginerva and Ember Weasley. From now on they are twins. No one will except us, will know the truth."