The Calm Before The Storm

Ember glanced up at Draco. She couldnt believe they were doing this.
"Are you sure you guys wanna do this?" The trio of boys nodded.
"Okay." Ember walked up to the door, the secret entrance to the Gryffindor Common room.
"Goddic's Gryffins," she whispered. The door opened. It was the secret password to the entrance. A stupid password at that. Embers spy on the inside, a certain blonde female, gave it to her. It was the last week of school and Draco had decided he wanted to prank the Gryffindors. So he asked Ember to find out the password. Maya was still her friend, so it was pretty easy to get the pasword. Especially since she wanted to prank them. The four Slytherins all walked into the room. Maya was sitting by the fire place. She smiled at them and grabbed one of the prank items from Draco. The Slytherin boys kind of hated Maya but kind of liked her. She was a muggle born so they had to hate her(it was their "Slytherin duty"), but they all thought of her as a little sister. Also, Ember had told them that if they were horrible to Maya she would Incendio their robes...while they were wearing them.
They had decided to play a muggle prank on the Gryffindoors. They had fifteen large  turtles. They had painted numbers one through sixteen on their backs skipping number seven. The Gryffindors would find all fifteen turtles. They'd just think there's one missing. It was a stupid prank, but the Slytherins figured they wouldn't get into too much trouble. They let the turtles loose, then left a piece of paper in an unaccessible place... unless you're standing on a chair. The paper said 'Courtesy of Hufflepuff. PS. There are only 15 turtles. Number 7 doesn't exist.'
Once everything was in place, Ember waved bye to Maya and the Slytherins quickly left for the Dungeons. They were in Gryffindor Tower and had six minutes to get to the Dungeon. Yep, they're missing curfew.