FIRST DAY

Hi, my name is Christian Blake I have attended at least eight different schools in the last five years the unfortunate side effect of being an Army Brat.  My dad finally retired at the beginning of summer, and we moved to LA so he could start his new job working for a military based company.  I finally get to attend a school from start to finish.  I was even able to try out for the football team, and I was lucky enough to make it.  All everyone talks about is some stupid kissing booth that happened at some carnival last year and had the resident bad boy some guy named Flynn fall madly in love with some girl named Elle.  

Ahh, yeah girls are all the same everywhere.  I am standing here hanging out with several members of the football team when I look across the lawn.  There are these cheerleaders trying to get my attention only because my teammate Tuppen has told them I am the new quarterback.  I really am not into girls like that.  As I glance around the parking lot I see some guy leaning against the front of his car, damn is that 1967 Mustang, with I guess his girlfriend, hanging out.  It looks like everyone chills in the parking lot till the start of the day around here I guess, that is LA for ya.  Oh, wait a minute, who is that on that bike.  Damn, is that a chick on that motorcycle.  All of a sudden Tuppen says "Damn, looks like Flynn left Evans his bike and jacket."  

I watch her take off the helmet she has on and her Auburn hair cascades down her back, I start to think how wonderful it would be to run my fingers through her hair.  She dismounts from the bike bends over to put the helmet away, and I can't seem to keep my eyes off of her.  I guess Tuppen noticed how I was staring because all of sudden I hear "don't even think about it that is Flynn's girl and he is not one guy you want to mess with he might be away at Harvard but he will come back to kick your ass if you go near her.  He has eyes everywhere.  Including right here man."  "I look up at him and ask what your her watchdog or something. " "You got that right."  She grabs her books, and I notice she walks up to the guy and girl near the Mustang.  She hugs him, and she shakes the girl's hand.  All of a sudden the guy throws his arm around her shoulders and grabs the other girls waist, and the three of them walk to the building.  I can't help but ask Tuppen "who is the guy" Tuppen looks over and says "oh, that's Lee, Evans's best friend and Flynn's brother"  Oh, great she does have bodyguards everywhere.

I need to get to know her better.  Maybe we can at least be friends, or perhaps just maybe I might get my chance.