WHY ME

Nope here she comes, and she is with that kid Lee. Do they walk everywhere with his arm slung around her shoulder? I guess she must still be texting Mr. wonderful because I hear that Lee kid say "come on gorse Elle do you haves to show me that. Like I want to hear how my best friend is with my brother there was a reason for rule #9 damn it. I should never have given in." she just laughs kisses him on the cheek and says  "yep, but you did it because of Rule #18 " and sits down next to me I guess she didn't realize because when she looks over, she is shocked. After a while she looks at me and crooks her finger at me and whispers after I lean in "don't think I don't know you were trying to read what I was texting Noah.  Don't let it happen again or I will make sure you wish you hadn't  I might not be badass Noah Flynn, and I don't need him to fight my battles mind you, but I am an excellent prankster ask around you have been warned."  She leans back and I hear that Lee kid ask "what was that all about"  She tells him "nothing" then Lee says "Rule #2 Elle" she then tells him "latter I promise, and you better remember Rule #3"  What is with these rules first there was Rule #9 now 2,3, and 18.  Hmm, I have to find out maybe that can be my way into her life.

The rest of the day flew by I have football practice after the bell rings.  It turns out I had two more classes with her and Lee.  Those two seemed glued at the hip.  When I asked around, I found out that Lee and Elle were born on the same day at the same time and since their mothers were best friends the two of them were raised together like twins.  So naturally, they became best friends as well.  As for the Rules, no one knows what they mean.  It turns out they won't even tell this Flynn guy it is a well-kept secret between the two of them.  The thing is I also asked about what she wore that first day of school and now I so, wish I hadn't my imagination is going wild.  According to that girl Olivia Elle showed up to school last year wearing a skirt so short that her panties showed when she walked.  Damn, I wish I had been here for that.  Between what Olivia said and what I read on her phone, I am struggling today.  

As I walk out of the locker room I notice all the girls on the soccer field and low and behold there she was no wonder she is so fit.  She is a soccer player and from what I can see a damn good one.  Ouch, she just checked that chick that must have hurt, oh boy she is aggressive.  For such a little thing she can sure hold her own.  All of a sudden I hear "Blake move it now"  oops got lost there better get to practice.