TUPPENS BASH

The rest of the week went pretty much the same.  Except for I made a massive slip up on Friday in Bio.  Elle had been pretty much ignoring me unless we had to talk about our assignments.  When I finally get her to talk to me after our lab was over, I called her Shelly oh boy did she let me have it.  Everyone was staring at me.  I can still hear her say in such a cold voice "NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE BUT NOAH AND LEE CALL ME THAT.  DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN."  How I wished the floor would swallow me up.  The rest of the day she made sure I was nowhere near her.  She wouldn't even let me apologize. 

When I got to Tuppen's house on Saturday, the party was in full swing.  It looked like everyone was there.  I couldn't help myself I scanned trying to find her.  I saw her next to Tuppen he was handing her a bottle of what appeared to be orange soda. She was wearing this blue dress that just skimmed her body and fell to her knees in a full skirt.   I just had to hear what was being said so I wandered over. 
Elle: Tuppen orange soda
Tuppen:  You promised Evans you already had two beers.
Elle:  O.K. let me guess Noah told you.
Tuppen:  He said his girl loved orange soda when I asked what pop you liked.  So I got you some.
I see her go up on her tiptoes and kiss Tuppen on the cheek and I so wanted to deck him.  What is wrong with me I am getting jealous.  All of a sudden I hear
Tuppen: Come on Evans Flynn will kick my ass for that.
Elle:  No he won't
She pulls out her phone goes up on tiptoes again plants one on his cheek holding up her orange soda.  Next thing I know Tuppen looks at his phone and shakes his head.
Tuppen:  Are you still mad at me for smacking your ass last year or what Evans.
Elle: Nope, look again.

I immediately check my phone since I am following all the football players and know if she tagged Tuppen I would see what is going on and sure enough there is the picture with #iloveorangesoda #Tuppen #Tuppenisagoodwatchdog #noahflynn
#ilovemyNoah
With the responses
Duncan: Ohh Flynn is going to kill you, dude.
Tuppen:  Flynn it is not what it looks like man
Flynn:  Thanks dude take care of my Shelly.  Don't worry I know it is a thank you kiss.
What is up with this Flynn guy everyone is scared of him.  The messages keep popping up all teasing Tuppen that he better flee the country and even that might not be far enough.  I hope she is safe with him.  The rest of the night she walked around and talked to everybody but me.  If she saw me in the direction, she was heading she would walk the other route.  Of course, Tuppen noticed and asked me what is up why is Elle avoiding me.  I told him about me calling her Shelly, and he said "dude only Noah and Lee call her that she hates it.  How did you even know about it" Tuppen asked?  When I told him about Monday he said man dude watch your back man.  Since I just heard about this, it means she hasn't told Flynn, but that girl can pull a prank on you the school will be talking about for weeks I mean it watch your back.

The rest of the night went off great there were couples making-out even that Lee kid and his girlfriend Rachel were at it.  I had plenty of offers for make-out sessions but none from the one girl I wanted.  I left after she did there was nothing left for me at Tuppen's after that.