IT IS ALL OVER

When I got home I went straight to my room and threw my self down and just let the tears pour down.  After a while, I started yelling at myself.  Not only was I not able to hide my feelings from her but it appears I didn't hide them from anyone.  I can't help but think that Flynn is a very lucky guy not only does he have a great girl completely devoted to him but damn she caring about other peoples feelings.  I just don't understand why she would approach me like that. I laid there staring at the ceiling when my phone goes off and I get to know why that conversation happened.

Tuppen: Dude where are you coach was pissed

Me: At home didn't feel up to practice

damn has it been that long since I left school didn't even realize

Tuppen: so, did Evans tell you everything

Me:  Yeah she is engaged and you all are annoyed because you all thought I was after her

Tuppen:  Dude just stops o.k.  Everyone could see all the time how you watched her.  How you would casually try to be in the same area she was in to listen to her conversations.  I had to stop myself from wanting to kick your ass myself when I busted you listing to me when I was talking to her about Flynn.

Me: O.k. I get it

Tuppen:  I don't think you do.  Evans is the sweetest girl at school none of us like seeing her get hurt not just because we are afraid of Flynn that because we know what happens to her when she is hurt.  The smiling, bubbly sparkling eye girl no longer exits.  We don't ever want to see that again.  Evans was a wreak all those weeks Lee wouldn't let her date Flynn I was ready to kick his ass for it and mind you I even wanted to date her at one time but I hated seeing her so miserable. 

Me: oh

Tuppen:  None of us could understand why Lee didn't see it or why he wouldn't let up.  When she realized you were not letting go that sparkle was starting to fade again that is why she spoke to you.  The guys told her either she did it or we would.

Me: O.k. O.k. I got it.

Tuppen: don't hold this against her man she just wants you to be happy got it

Me: got it to talk to you tomorrow.

Damn, that girl really brings out the knights in all the guys around her.