WILL IT NEVER END

Monday morning while I was hanging outside before the start of the day I see her. Unfortunately she is sitting on the back of the motorcycle with her arms wrapped around Flynn. When she climbs off he reaches over and helps her remove her helmet. Thinking he is getting ready to leave it surprises me that he gets off as well and removes his helmet. The two of them start walking over to where we are all hanging out he has his arm around her waist and she has hers around his. They do look good together and I have never seen her this happy. Her eyes are simply sparkling. "Yo, Flynn when did you get back." I hear Duncan yell at him. "oh, Friday night. By the way what's this I hear you asking my girl about finishing her skinny dip from last year" man Duncan turned white as a sheet. All the guys start ribbing him and pushing him around. Flynn walks up to me and extends his hand "Hey I hear your the guy that took my place on the team. Keep up the good work my name is Flynn." "Oh, yeah I'm Tain." "Shelly here tells me that you two are lab partners" "yeah dude she is one smart girl you have" "got that right. better make sure she passes that class I expect her to join me at Harvard in the fall" "no problem dude. My dad wants me to get into West Point and I really need the grades." " Well, I better get going Shelly I will pick you up after school. I have another surprise planned for you before I leave tomorrow. O.k." "O.k. Noah" He starts to bend over and she goes up on tiptoes to share a kiss. of course, everyone around starts to ooh and Ahh damn I hate it. It is like their whole romance is an inspiration to the rest of the school. All of a sudden all the cheerleader girls coming rushing over "Omg so you two are still together that is so great" "you two look so cute together" is all these girls are saying I take a quick look at her and she does not seem impressed. All of a sudden she says "oh, look there's Lee sorry got to go" She takes off faster than they came over. Tuppen starts to laugh "she really hates talking girl"

All I could think about when I was walking to Bio was how happy she looked with him. It was almost as if he completed her. I wondered what it was that she would see in a guy that was considered a player and was always fighting but from what I saw today he really is a romantic at heart. First he plans a surprise trip just to come see her, now he is working on another surprise for her. The more I think about it I doubt I will ever win her heart.