I AM LOOSING IT

After school ended I headed home.  I was expecting myself to be upset about going out with Elle and Flynn but I wasn't I was actually looking forward to it.  I started imaging chestnut hair running through fingers.  No, wait what Elle has auburn hair.  Damn, I am actually thinking about Juanita.  This can't be it is Elle I think is perfect.  How can I be willing to move on so quickly.  When I get home I go upstairs to get ready.  Lee is going to stop by after picking up Rachel and Juanita.  Turns out Elle is going with Flynn on his motorcycle.  So, for at least part of the night it will be like we are on a double date.  Maybe she will let me hold her hand.  What is going on here.  I really must be losing it.  I woke up this morning after a really interesting dream about Elle and now all I can think about is Juanita.  This is getting weird. ***BEEP***BEEP***

I get outside and there is Lee in is Mustang with Rachel in the front seat and Juanita in the back so I climb right in.  "Ready dude let's go"  As Lee pulls away from the curb I tell Lee "Hey I hear you and Elle decided to do the Kissing Booth after all is that true" "Yep, it's true.  We just couldn't not do it.  Last year we made more money than all the other booths combined.  So, we have to.  This year the charity is for Women's centers that help Women escaping abusive relationships."  "Cool, so are you and Elle Kissers again this year"  "Well, no actually we really weren't last year.  Elle was supposed to get my brother to do it but he refused when people kept asking for Flynn I figured technically I am Flynn so I went up instead and when people complained Elle said that is Flynn Lee Flynn. It did hurt my ego a little when several girls were mad but I did get lucky that is how I met Rachel" "damn dude so you too that is too funny." "yep, Elle and I met the person we love most in the world on the same night at a kissing booth. Did you hear how Elle got stuck doing it." "yep something about some girls called the OMG's trying to get back at her for the whole Flynn thing with a nerdy guy but your brother was given permission to cut by him and well the rest is history." "yep exactly so, no we are not doing it this year plus my bro would definitely lose it if she tried.  Not, to mention this beautiful angel next to me if I did" "You got that right babe, but FYI Juanita volunteered earlier.  What about you" Rachel boasted. "ahh hell no I am no where near that brave."  "Well that is o.k. then I know Tuppen and Duncan want to do it I just need two more."  "who are the other girls"  "well Olivia, Lexi and who else did Elle say oh yeah Mia.  So, the girls are all squared away.  I think I can get Waylon and Justin to do it as well they did mention earlier"  The conversation stopped since we had arrived at the arcade.  I look up and standing outside just staring into each others eyes are Noah and Elle.