HER GURARDIAN

Well, I finally was able to see exactly what everyone was talking about and why people were so scared of Flynn.  After last night was winding down Flynn invited me to join them again the next day they were all going to be hanging down at the beach.  I couldn't help but imagine Elle in a bathing suit.  I finally figured out why I was thinking about Juanita it was her hair I think it is beautiful but I still dreamt about Elle last night.  Again I was stuck waiting for Lee to come to pick me up.  

We arrived at the beach about 30 minutes after Lee picked me up when we arrived there I saw Elle straddling Flynn and they were obviously having a serious make-out session.  Lee yells gross and the two of them start giggling and pull apart.  We all were sitting out talking and having a good old time when Flynn looked at Elle and told her "you look thirsty you want me to get you a drink"  She said yeah Flynn then proceeded to tell the rest of us guys to follow him.  I didn't even think we were gone that long but on our way back we all hear Elle scream "NO NOAH HELP"Flynn's eyes dart up he drops the drinks and takes off running well we all do after a couple of seconds.  This guy has just picked up Elle and is laughing and trying to walk off with her.  When Flynn gets there the guy says "back off she is mine." Flynn says "sorry to disappoint you but that is my girlfriend put her down"   I am staring at Flynn I have never seen anyone look like this he is really scary.  The guy just laughs it off and makes a hand gesture never letting go of Elle and this other guy comes over and gets between them.  I try to reach Elle as well as Lee I guess him dodging us makes him lose his grip and all of a sudden Elle falls to the ground and then the guy grabs her hair and starts pulling and that is when all hell broke loose.  Flynn hit the guy right in front of him sending him to the ground damn I think he knocked him unconscious.  He goes over to the second guy and does the same thing.  The difference is after that guy let go of Elle Flynn was on top of him just beating the daylights out of him.  Elle walked up to Flynn  I tried to stop her I really believed he might hurt her.  She gently touched his arm and said Noah, look at me, please Noah look at me and when he did she said o.k. breath and then all of a sudden he got up grabbed her and wouldn't let her go.  I could not believe it.  There I was so worried he could ever hurt her but she calmed him down. At that point, Lee came up and said "yep, she is the only one has ever been able to do that.  To get my brother to calm down when he get's mad.  The worst thing that guy did was hurt, Elle.  If he had just let it go when she fell my bro would of let him off with a broken nose but you saw exactly what happened.  The cops arrived took our statements.  Turns out some witnesses called the cops as soon as those guys started harassing the girls.  Luckily Flynn will not be charged since it was considered self-defense or something like that.  

Damn,  Now I know she is safe with him.  I know that is a bad thing to think but there is no way he would ever hurt her if she was able to talk him down like that.