JUANITA

After Juanita and I left the kissing booth we walked around the fair talking and holding hands.  I looked at her and asked, "would you mind telling me how you knew it was me when you were still wearing your blindfold" she smiled and I noticed a blush playing across her cheeks.  She finally says " your cologne your the only one that wears it here.  Most of the guys around here seem to prefer something a little less rugged more European."  I look at her and say "o.k. I never thought about it like that"  we continued to walk around holding hands and start to think about the fact that if Elle hadn't begged me to a least pay  and get a kiss and that whole Lee, Rachel, Elle and Noah reliving last year thing Juanita would have been kissed by a ton of other guys I was kind of glad that didn't happen.  I couldn't help myself I needed to know if she was one of the girls hoping for something like this to happen so I asked her "Why did you agree to do the kissing booth do you believe in its magical powers too" She just laughed and said "ah hell no, I did one back in Texas and had a lot of fun so I figured why not especially since we were being blindfolded.  The whole the kissing booth brought those two couples together was just a fluke"  I couldn't help but chuckle at that. 

As we were walking around I started noticing how everyone was staring at us and pointing.  I was just starting to pay attention to what was being said around us when Tuppen and Flynn walk up.  Tuppen looks at us and says "so what do you think Flynn?  Did the kissing booth strike again?"  Flynn looks at me and Juanita and replies "Nah these two were already heading in that direction it just gave them a push"  Tuppen chuckles "like you and Evans" at that we all laugh just as Elle walks up "ok you two comedians leave them alone." Flynn looks over at her and says "oh, come on Shelly they were meant for each other just like you said"  She walks up to him and grabs his ear and pulls on it and says "you are so going to pay for that later that was a secret between us. "  He looks at her winks and says "oh, really what do you have in mind Shelly" she pretends to think about it and says "well after the party tonight at your house" he says "yes Shelly baby" he looks at her and bends down even further I can tell he thinks she is thinking dirty she responds "I think I am sleeping in Lee's room have fun" she throws her head back laughing and starts to walk away just as he grabs her throws her over his shoulder and says  "I do not think so Shelly gone are the days you share a bed with my lil bro your going to be my wife plus you two are not little kids anymore." he smacks her on the butt and walks away.  We all laugh at them.  Tuppen just shakes his head and says "Evans has really changed him I am so glad they are so happy together see you guys at Flynn's  party."