HER PARTY

When I arrive at Lee's house it is huge.  Their are people everywhere.  I immediately scan the party for her but nope no wonder woman anywhere.  Eventually I see a guy dressed as the flash come zooming down the stairs from the second floor and right behind him walking down slowly is Elle.  Damn she is gorgeous.  The top of her costume is barely holding her in and the skirt just skims about mid-thigh.  I am so taken by her I can't keep my eyes off her.  All of a sudden I am shoved from behind and when I turn around Duncan is standing behind me.  "dude stop staring you will get your ass kicked."  "come on man what I can look but can't touch right"  "nope in the eyes of Flynn looking to long is just as bad."  "Well he is not here now so what is the harm"  "dude Tuppen saw you according to the rumor mill he is reporting everything to Flynn.  You really don't want Flynn to have a reason to come back man"  so, I wander off and notice a pool table a swimming pool out back.  I grab myself a drink and just start talking to random people.  I eventually get a chance to talk to Elle for a while but it was all about the costumes everyone is wearing.  All of a sudden Tuppen calls her over and hands her a drink.  Damn that Tuppen.  As I am watching her this guy dressed up as Superman, shit he must be about 6'5", walks up behind her and puts his hands on her waist he bends down and says something in her ear.  She spins around and jumps into his arms and presses her lips to him.  Damn, that must be the infamous Flynn.  I walk closer so I can hear the conversation.

Elle:   Noah when did you get in?

damn it is him

Flynn:  Last night I stayed at Tuppens so Lee couldn't rat me out.

Elle:  You knew about this Tuppen

Tuppen:  Yep, I helped plan this little surprise.

She jumped up and gave him a quick hug.

Elle:  Thank-You

Noah:  That is why I haven't called, texted or face timed you, Shelly.  I was doing extra work so I could come home for a few days before Thanksgiving I have missed you so much Shelly I love you.

Elle:  Me too I love you, Noah.

All of a sudden he bends over picks her up throwing her over his shoulder and starts climbing up the stairs.  I hear her giggling all the way up the stairs.  I watch them the whole time.  He walks into a room and closes the door.  When that door closed my whole world fell apart.  I imagined what was going on in there and I couldn't stand it.  Didn't help any when Tuppen came up and said well that will be the last we see of Elle all night Flynn will keep her busy now I am going to have myself some fun and walked away.  I couldn't help myself.  I left the party there was nothing left for me there.  The girl of my dreams was right now lying in her boyfriend's bedroom doing things I could only dream about.  Damn it I wish I never came to LA.