8

Yoongi and jimin
Status:3 lives each

Yoongi looked down at the blond in confusion. His hair was wet and matting to his neck and forehead after practically saving him.

"How do you know my name?" He asked,it was the blond's turn to be confused.

"Yoongi it's me,Jimin. Your best friend" he said and the raven haired male shook his head.

"I don't remember anything"he said and jimin sighed deeply in disappointment and sadness before sitting up,he winced at the pain on his adomen.

"Do you have an idea where we are?" Jimin asked and Yoongi sighed leaning back on the wall.

"No clue" he mumbled. Jimin bit his bottom lip before looking at Yoongi.

"Well we should get a move on before something else weird happens"he said and Yoongi glances at him.

"You are hurt"

"I'll be fine"

Jimin showed him a small smile before looking from left to right. Yoongi huffed before gesturing to his left. His hands bandaged from the cuts he had.

"This way"he said getting on all four and started to crawl. Jimin got on all four,biting his bottom lip in pain and followed after him.
It was quiet except from the sound of their movement and breathing. Jimin was hurt, what could have caused Yoongi forget him of all things?

"I found something"Yoongi spoke up lowly snapping Jimin out his thoughts and he crawled to his side to a vent opening.
Before them was a dining room with old plastering and pictures. Jimin's eyes landed on the weapons on the table.

"Those must be ours"

Yoongi hummed in agreement and held the grills of the vent. He quietly pulled it off and glanced at Jimin.

"Should I go first or-"

"Since you are being a gentleman"

Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jimin's comment before moving out. He breathed out and jumped to the carpeted floor,landing on his feet heavily. He looked up at Jimin who looked wary.

"It's not even high"

Jimin jutted out his bottom lip playfully.

"I didn't say I was scared of heights" he said and carefully jumped out of the vent, landing softly on his feet. He hunched forward and clutched his adomen. Yoongi patted his back and walked to the table where : a bow and a quiver full of arrows with two twin pistols and pack of ammunition.

Jimin straightened up and followed after him.
Yoongi grabbed the bow and slung the quiver over his shoulder.

"I remember how much you liked using those" Jimin said with a soft smile and Yoongi rose his eyebrow at him.

"You seem to know a lot about me"

Jimmy shrugged his shoulders as he grabbed the gun holsters and strapped to his thighs. He put the ammunition in his pocket.

"Like I said we are best friends"

There was a rumble and the lights flickered one and off. Yoongi gripped his bow and headed forward.

"Cmon" He told Jimin who followed after him. Yoongi twisted the knob and swung the door open. A blinding light sprayed out causing the two to shield their eyes not noticing their bodies turning into codes before they vanished. The door swung shut and locked itself.

Loading...

Jimin groaned opening his eyes to a starry midnight sky. It looked beautiful. He blinked in confusion and turned his head to the side when he heard shuffling.
Yoongi sat up,a hand on his forehead. His bow still in his grip.

"What the hell?" He grumbled. Jimin sat up slowly,gaze returning at the sky. Yoongi looked around and noticed that they were surrounded by grass hedges. "Great,a maze"

"Have you noticed how the sky looks?" Jimin asked and Yoongi looked up. His eyes narrowed skeptically,why are there so many stars?

"Cmon we have to find our way out of this maze" he said getting up to his feet. Jimin's eyes dilated and he didn't move. Yoongi grew confused and shook his shoulders. No response. Yoongi cursed under his breath and came into Jimin's view. The blond blinked in confusion.

"Did you say something?" He asked

"Don't look at the sky,it's probably some hypnosis" the raven haired male said and jimin nodded,looking around.

"Where are we?" He asked as Yoongi helped him up to his feet.

"A maze" he answered.

There was rustling and whispers. The two got into a stance with their weapons out,standing back to back.

"We need to move now"

Jimin nodded and they quickly bolted off. The rustling got louder as they made random turns here and there.
Black faced human like creatures rushed after them, screeching with horrid faces. Jimin made a U-turn and started to shoot at the creatures. Once hit,they roared out in pain and exploded into thin black mist with black blood splattered everywhere. Yoongi got his arrows and cautiously yet carefully aimed at their heads.

"What the heck are these things" Jimin said in disgust and Yoongi shot three arrows at once.

"I don't know but more are coming" he said and they quickly started to flee. Their feet pounded on the paved ground as a stampede of creatures ran after them. The whispers were loud and deafening.

"Jimin cover me!" Yoongi said turning around with three arrows in hand. Jimin reloaded and started firing at them. The raven haired male stroked the arrowheads on the ground causing them to catch fire. He aimed,waiting for them to come closer before firing.

Fire..

Screeches of pain..

Jimin shivered setting his arms to his side and panted,watching the creatures. Yoongi threw his head back in relief,he didn't think it would work.
Something sprung out of the fire in a speed of light,it was something they didn't see. They didn't see a few of them escape slightly scorched and ran towards them.

Yoongi landed with a grunt as his arrow blocked the creatures wide shark teeth. He kneeled it in the gut and shoved it off him,quickly piercing his arrow through its head. More had surrounded him yet it didn't matter,he was worried about Jimin.

Jimin swiftly dodged one creature's jump and shot it in the head. Other screeched and tackled him. The blond groaned in pain,moving his head from side to side dodging the creatures blade hand. He pulled his gun up quickly and shot the creature in the mouth. It screeched in pain,leaning back.

Jimin's eyes dilated and his body went numb. The stars lured him. Yoongi slashed a creature's throat and spotted Jimin, his eyes widened in fear.

"Jimin."

The creature roared and rose his blade above its head. No..not like this. Yoongi shot his arrows at the nearby creature and raced his way to Jimin.

"NO!"

His heart stopped beating when the creature stabbed Jimin in the chest. He watched fearfully as the male gasped in pain,Eyes wide in shock like he had snapped out of the hypnosis.

Jimin coughed up blood and looked at the creature that roared and pushed it blade deeper in him making it go through him and pierce the ground. He gasped for air,dark spots feeling his vision.

Yoongi shot the last creatures down before aiming at the one that had stabbed Jimin. His eyes burning with anger and tears.

"Fuck you!"

The creature roared in pain before turning to mist. Yoongi numbly let his bow drop and padded to Jimin. His eyes were dull. Yoongi knelt before him and grimaced at the damage done.

"Jimin"

No response. With a trembling hand, he slid Jimin's eyelids shut. The blond's body-back arched and hair pulled back-started to float getting covered with code rings . Yoongi watched with wide eyes as Jimin vanished in thin air.

He is all alone again...

Loading...
Loading....
Jimin has been executed
2 lives left