31

Kim Taehyung
1 life

Taehyung groaned stirring awake,his right arm felt numb. He blinked slowly,bright light flooding his vision. He winced at the brightness and used his movable arm to cover his eyes. The grey haired male slowly turned to his side and got up to his knees,he squeezed his eyes tightly before sliding them open revealing ruby red orbs.

Everything was white for a second before fading out into normality. Taehyung grimaced at the brightness and took in his surroundings. The room was painted white with everything made of clear rose stained glass. The moon shone brightly high up in the dark midnight sky filled with few scattered stars.

The numbness in Taehyung's arm faded away making him sigh in relief and wiggle his fingers. The grey haired male pushed himself to his feet,bangs coming in view which he easily swept aside,he grabbed his scythe.He licked his lips as his eyes took in the details,the wires that ran across the floor but what stood out was the huge machine designed like a claws holding a equally large glass sphere swirling with milky gases that stood at the center of the room. Voices echoed loudly,some sounding oddly familiar. Taehyung took steady steps towards the orb,it's aura twirled around almost gracefully.

"I wouldn't go close to that thing if I were you"

Taehyung turned around quickly with his scythe ready,he lowered his weapon when he noticed it was Seokjin. The raven haired male looked drained with scratches littering his face,neck and arms;Taehyung almost felt sympathy. He visibly relaxed and padded over to the older male.

"What happened to you?" He asked curiously. Seokjin folded his arms,his bangs curtailing his eyes when he looked down.

"I almost killed him.. I almost killed the one person who stuck by my side when I got into this god forsaken game" he mumbled. Taehyung pursed his lips before speaking softly.

"Namjoon I'm guessing"
Seokjin sniggered bitterly before straightening up.

"That's a good guess"The older male unfolded his arms. "Why are you alone?"
Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

"You probably accidentally teleported Jimin to the other side of the castle"he said and leaned on his scythe. "I hope he is alright"

"That's an unusual thing to say coming from you"The raven haired male said. "Is someone becoming soft" Taehyung snorted in disgust and rolled his eyes before looking at the sphere. "So tell me what that thing is"
Seokjin tucked his hands into his trench coat,he rolled his shoulders with a grimace on his visage.

"It's a vessel. One way ticket back to the real world. It contains all the entry fees,records and spirit energy that teleports you back to the real world. No one has ever won this game so we can't be sure if it works well"he mumbled with an eye roll. Taehyung scoffed and looked back at Jin with an unreadable look on his face.

"There is a first time for everything"

Jin blinked at him slowly before sighing,his frown deepening. Taehyung watched Jin visibly tense and his eyes darkened. A look of confusion covered the grey haired male's face.

"She's here"