23

Jeon Jungkook
2 lives

"I can't believe I lost"

I rolled my eyes at Taehyung's whine and wiped the black blood that coated my gun blade. Blood was splattered all over the pavement almost making me nauseated,I sheathed my weapon and turned to Tae who was sulking in defeat.

"I did say that I never lose,it a golden trait I obtained from my parents"I said and Taehyung scoffed,twirling his scythe lightly. It's blade coated with dry black blood.

"Don't get so hot headed"he grumbled and I couldn't help but chuckle,he glared at me and pouted.

"Cmon lets get out of here and look for the others"I said walking to him,he nodded and we both headed forward,walking side by side.

The pathway narrowed into a arch before we stepped into a large field,the castle door visibly ahead of us. I felt a sudden relief and looked at Tae yet he was frowning deeply. I stopped in front of him and he paused before me confused.

"What?"He asked,his brown eyes darker than usual. I sighed lightly and folded my arms.

"Are you alright?"I inquired lightly,he looked away looking worried but it quickly disappeared to blankness.

"I'm feeling this immerse energy from two parts of this place"he begun and looked ahead,I stepped to the side letting him have a full view.

"The one this way seems greater"I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion and curiousity.

"How do even do that?"

"Do what?"he looked at me confused.

"Feel energy patterns and all that Shit"I waved my hand to the side and he shrugged his shoulders lightly.

"I don't know"he bit his bottom lips before looking to his right,tensing up. "I feel Jimin's energy"

"Really? Well let's head there,he must be with Hoseok-Hyung"I said quickly but he shook his head.

"Jungkook,we cant rush over there"he scolded and I backed away like a hurt puppy. He sighed and rubbed his forehead lightly. "The other energy is coming from there"

"I don't plan on getting killed when I walk into that castle"I said motioning to the castle doors and started to head to the right pathway,I heard Tae's light footsteps follow after mine

The wind picked up and the tension increased as we got nearer to the energy source. Taehyung wasn't lying about risking our lives but if they rest might be here,we can't leave them cause we are a team.

From a distance,figures started to form shape. I glanced at Tae who had a blank expression up for so long but now he looked uneasy,I honestly don't know what to do. I kept my eyes ahead watching as the figures formed came to a number of 4. Two were currently fighting while the other two were on the ground. One laying down while the other sat beside him.

"That doesn't look good"I mumbled and grunted at the sonic boom that came our way.
The first thing I spotted was blond hair then orange,I rushed ahead to the two. Jimin flinched before looking at me relieved when I crouched beside Hoseok's consious side. A sword impaled into his right thigh,his eyes were squeezed shut in pain.

"Who is she?"I heard Tae ask when he came to Jimin's side. I turned my head in time to see a girl backflip from the tall male's swift attack,Realization hitting me like a brick.

"It's that girl"I said in surprise and looked at a drained looking Jimin. "The girl we tried to save in the throne room"

Jimin blinked before looking at the girl and he gasped lightly.

"It is"he said and frowned. I looked at Taehyung who looked at me with warm brown eyes.

"Can't we help her?"I asked and he glared at me,I flinched.

"How dumb are you"he chided and I winced inwardly before looking away from him and down at Hoseok.

"This isn't the end Glitch,you won't easily destroy this game"I heard the male growl.

"Watch me Namjoon"she retorted.

The tension lessened and the wind calmed down. Jimin struggled to his feet as I heard footsteps coming our way.

"Are you guys alright?"

I turned my head to look up at her,she wasn't that tall. She had a head full of chestnut hair pulled back into a messy ponytail. Her attire was black and grey similar to ours.

"I'll be fine but he needs some help"Jimin spoke timidly. The girl nodded and squatted next to me.

"You arrived in time" I looked at her confused.

"Us?" I asked and she nodded before looking at the sword in Hoseok's thigh.

"He was outnumbered so he fled"she spoke lightly before holding the handle of the sword.

A pained groan left Hoseok's mouth and I held his hand in mine,Jimin had knelt next to a quiet looking Taehyung.

"This will hurt"she said and in a quick swift,she pulled it out. Hoseok let out a pained scream,gripping my hand hard. I winced at his strength before looking in awe. The girl set her hands on his wound and started to shift between codes and her form while her hands glowed white. Her eyes turned a blood red and a pained expression set on her face,I looked at the wound. Flesh started to stick back together completely healing his wound leaving behind an old looking scar. Hoseok grunted, I looked over to him.

His eyes were open,pupils fully blown before they returned to their normal size. He blinked in confusion. I drew my attention back to the girl who was back to normal except for a few shifts here and there. She looked drained.

"Hey"I said softly and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"He'll be fine"she said and got up to her feet.

"How did you do that?"Tae asked and she looked away. Jimin cleared his throat and spoke up.

"Is that what he meant.."he begun carefully and she tensed. I grew confused. "When he called you a Glitch"she shifted again. I gave Jimin a look before pushing myself to my feet and padded over to stand before her.

"It must be a sensitive topic so there is no need to answer"I said,she stopped shifting and looked at me.

"Thank you Jungkook"she said,I rose my eyebrow at her.

"How do you know my name?"I inquired,she parted her lips to speak but there was an explosion from the castle.

I looked to my side to see a Sonic boom wave spread slowly from the top of the castle,the clouds turned a dark grey,something similar to a rainy day. The wind picked up again,I slowly felt tingling in me but I brushed it aside.

"What the heck?"I heard Hoseok say and I looked at the rest. Hoseok was sitting,supporting himself;Tae was frowning again. Jimin looked terrified and pale.

"Yoongi"I heard him mumble,the girl moved from standing before me to standing before the rest.

"We are have to move before it's too late" she said,I grew concerned. Hoseok looked at her.

"Whats your name?"he asked softly and she looked nervous at first before relaxing.

"Kayla..Kayla Salters"