24

Park Jimin
2 lives

Why did that name sound so familiar?

I squinted my eyes lightly trying to remember where I heard that name from but stopped eventually before I got a headache. I helped Hoseok to his feet,wincing at my stiff muscle. The orange haired male sent me a concerned look,I smiled lightly before looking at Kayla.

"What do you think is going on over there?"I questioned, she glanced at me over her shoulder.

"You've played video games before right?"
she asked and I nodded,she hummed and looked back at the castle. "We are about to enter a boss zone,our last strike"

"We might go home right?"Jungkook asked hopefully and Kayla sighed deeply.

"It's not that easy"she mumbled and frowned.

"We should start moving" I sighed lightly and glanced at Taehyung,he had been oddly quiet this whole entire time. I wonder why?

We arrived before the castle main doors,a strong energy pulse flowed from the castle. I felt sick to my stomach cause of the icky dark feeling,I hope Yoongi is alright.

"Are you guys ready?"She asked and we all agreed. I breathed out slowly before following after Kayla who pushed open the door into the throne room. I shivered at the eerie feeling I felt once I stepped in,I looked around noticing black sticky blob sticking on the walls of the room. Something wasn't right.

Loading...
Loading...

The door slammed shut and locked itself behind us,I turned in fear and gulped nervously

"Be ready"
I felt something tingling on my wrist. Curiously, I turned my hand over to see my gem swirling from a grayish color to something milky and my two bars had merged to one entire bar.

"What the..?"i trailed off confused,Jungkook came to my side and saw my wrist causing him to check his.

"What's going on Kayla?" He asked confused,she pursed her lips. Her frown deepening.

"Remember What i said about the boss zone"she spoke lowly and I rose my eyebrow at her. She sighed and turned to face us. "If you get killed this time, you die for good" I felt a lump form in my throat and gulped uneasily.

"Then we shouldn't risk anything"Taehyung spoke,leaning on his scythe slightly.
There was a sudden shift in the atmosphere,I grabbed my guns from their holsters and reloaded ammo into them.

"Something doesn't feel right"Taehyung spoke,his voice coming out raspy. I hummed in agreement and took in the sight of the room. Everything was trashed and blackened,I felt uneasy and concerned for Yoongi's well being.

Whispers...

Gibberish and loud as usual,I put off the safety lock and clinked it in readiness.

"I expected Yoongi to be here"Hoseok said,sword in his grasp as he looked around. I drew closer to the throne,it looked different. I traced the dents on it and frowned,was their a fight? A struggle?

Jimin..

I tensed and slowly turned around,everything shifted and now I stood near the door.

"Jimin look out!"

I narrowly dodged a swift hard swing that would have knocked me out and backflipped to get distance from the intruder. It was a black mist at first,I couldn't make out any shape whatsoever. I aimed my gun at it.

"Who are you?" I asked,there was loud laugh which oddly sounded familiar. I narrowed my eyes at the mist. Slowly,it started to take form,my heart rate kicked up a notch when a human form came into place. What I didn't expect was Yoongi to stand before me,eyes turned into a dark amber and a sinister smirk on his lips. I felt numb and lowered the gun.

"Yoongi"I mumbled in shock.

"Jimin don't let your guard down"I heard Kayla yell.

Yoongi immediately charged at me,I narrowly dodged and blocked his wild swings. I pushed him back when I blocked his roundhouse kick and pointed my guns at him.

"You wouldn't hurt me,would you Jimin?"he asked,his voice dropping to a low octave sending a shiver down my spine. I snapped out of it when he vanished from my sight,I quickly turned to see him attack the rest. I stared helplessly holding my pistols lightly.

"Jimin snap out of it"

I was tugged forward into a body and landed on top of them. I groaned and rolled off whoever it was to the ground. I looked to see the spot where I stood soiled with acid,I gulped.

"Are you crazy?"Hoseok asked,a scratch evident on his cheek. I shook my head and got back up on to my feet.

"I can't hurt him"I said,Hoseok frowned and pushed himself up to his feet,tightly holding his sword.

"This isn't the Yoongi we know Jimin,snap the fuck out of it"

"Guys! less talking,more fighting"Jungkook said as him and Taehyung cooperated in delivering attacks to Yoongi. I aimed my guns at him and started shooting,Hoseok charged at him. I dodged a shadow slash and aimed at his foot.

A scream mixed with a screech left Yoongi's mouth. I reloaded in one gun and aimed again. Suddenly I was knocked off my feet,dropping my guns and landed on the floor with a loud thud. I groaned in slight pain and crawled over to my guns.In a flash of light,my back hit the wall hard. I gasped in pain,falling to my front.

"Jimin!"

I groaned and glanced to my side,my bangs messily coming in my sight. I could see Tae and Kayla fight against Yoongi who was quick on his feet switching from offensive to defensive when needed. I pushed myself on all four and cough up blood.

"Cmon Jimin Hyung "I heard Jungkook say when he came to my side and helped me up,I grabbed my pistols and looked at Jungkook.

"Give me a boost"I said,he looked uneasy but nodded. I looked at Tae who was pushed back hard,landing on his side facing us. He winced and opened his eyes,our eyes met. He nodded and I quickly looked at Jungkook who got ready,I got a head start and stepped on Jungkook's locked lowered hands.

I was hoisted up in the air, I twisted my body flexibly and aimed my gun at Yoongi who was distracted.

"I'm sorry"

I landed hard on my feet in a crouching position,my eyes fixed on Yoongi who fell to the floor. A bullet straight to the head. His body vanished into black mist. I panted heavily and bit my bottom lip,guilt filling my heart. Kayla squatted,her form shifting again.

"Cmon we have to move on"Hoseok said helping me to my feet. I groaned and nodded. Kayla straightened up,cuts littering her arms and face. Taehyung and Jungkook joined, we headed to the next level.

I'm sorry Yoongi...