13

Jung Hoseok
3 lives

"Did you hear that?"

I turned my head to look at Yoongi who had stopped eating his candy bar. I sat up from laying on the floor and strained my ears to hear but nothing.

"You are probably hearing things"I said and he rolled his eyes at me before getting up to his feet. He dusted his jeans before padding over to the table where we put our weapons and the supplies we found.

"We need a bag"he said. I hummed and pushed myself to my feet.

"I'll check the closet"I said and walked to the room,it was dark so I let my hand search for the switch on the wall. When I did find it,I flipped it up and light surrounded the room. I squinted my eyes at the brightness before my breath hitched at what I saw.

"Oh shit"

"What is it?"I heard yoongi ask,his footsteps approaching me. I felt sick to my stomach and shuffled out of the closet past the confused male. I sat on the bed,drawing in deep breaths trying to calm my stomach. I looked at Yoongi who shut the closet door with a black backpack in hand.

"How are you still okay after what you just saw?"I asked,he tossed the bag on the table.

"Who said I am okay?"he said,his voice was low. I shivered at the memory of the decapitated body that I saw with blood splattered on the wall. I sighed deeply and got off the bed."Where to next?" I grabbed my sheathed sword and strapped it to my thigh.

"We keep going straight,we'll figure everything else on the way" I said and he nodded,slinging the bag over his shoulder onto his back. "I can carry it" Yoongi looked at me confused.

"I'm capable of carrying a bag"he said and I pouted.

"You have a quiver full of arrows,let me help"

"Fine"

The hallway was dim and quiet except for our breathing and footsteps. I perk up at the sounds of whispers,faint and gibberish.

"I have a bad feeling about this"Yoongi muttered and I nodded in agreement, I pursed my lips,what were the voices saying?

Suddenly the floor shook below us,I shrieked in shock when it begun to break apart. I felt Yoongi grab my hand and we started running. I glanced behind me to see the floor falling apart into a dark abyss just like the time I saved Jungkook.

"Crap,we need to hurry"I said in alarm.

Why did it feel like everything was in slow motion,like we couldn't reach the door that was at the end of the hallway. It seemed to get in even farther from us.
I yelped when I tripped and fell to my side,no longer feeling Yoongi's hand in mine. I groaned in pain and slid my eyes open to see Yoongi a few feet from me on his knees clutching his arm. I struggled to my knees,my ears ringing loudly. I clutched my head in pain.

"Hoseok!"

Everything went black.

I groaned at my throbbing head and slid my eyes open to a cream white ceiling with a chandelier hanging from it

I groaned at my throbbing head and slid my eyes open to a cream white ceiling with a chandelier hanging from it. I turned my head to the side and spotted Yoongi on the floor,his back on the wall. His head was bowed. My eyes drifted to the wooden stake on his shoulder.

"Yoongi"I called,my voice coming out hoarse. I shakily got up to my knees and winced at the sharp pain in my adomen ,I set my hand on it and drew back to see blood. What the heck?

I pushed all scared thoughts aside and crawled to Yoongi,'

What if he is died?
Hoseok get a grip!

I shook my head and stopped before him.

"Yoongi"I called lightly and tapped his leg. I noticed his fingers twitch,I brushed his bangs away to see his milky pale face,his eyes were screwed shut. "Cmon Yoongi"I tapped his cheeks,glancing at the stake that is in his shoulder blade. I winced and cupped his face. I saw his eyeballs move before his eyes slid open.

"Hoseok?"

"Hey it's alright,don't move"

Yoongi winced in pain and glared at the brightness of this room.

"Where are we?"He asked and I grew confused.

"I thought you brought us here"I said letting go of his face. He furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion and looked at me.

"The last thing I remember was going unconscious after getting stabbed in the shoulder"he told me.

"Then who brought us here?"

The door slammed open gaining both of our attention,I turned to see two figures stumble in out of breath. My eyes widened in complete shock.

"Jungkook?"

"Jimin?"