27

Park Jimin & Kim Taehyung
1 life each

Taehyung cradled his wounded hand to his chest,wincing once in a while at the pressure he would accidentally put on it;the other hand holding his scythe. Jimin watched him with concerned eyes,gnawing his bottom lip nervously.

They were in a stuffy hallway with high walls,narrow windows and old dark blue plastering on the wall. Dark red worn out curtains draped on each window and rolled up into a delicate statued ball.

"Your wound might get infected"The older blond spoke softly,Tae's left eye twitched in slight annoyance. "We can try to find a first aid kit" The younger grey haired male turned to face the blond causing both to stop in their tracks,an unattractive frown on his pink Cupid shaped lips.

"I'm fine and I don't need any damn help"he hissed before returning to face the front.

"Especially from you" Jimin frowned,a slight sting to his heart at the younger male's words. He set his hands on his holsters,tracing its distinguished design. His fading blond hair fluffed as he followed after Taehyung who muttered silent strings of curses under his breath,grey bangs covering his double and mono lid eyes.

Silence engulfed the passage,occasional whispers and humming were heard but nothing more. The hallways seemed endless,it made them feel like they've been walking in continuous circles. Jimin stopped walking,a deep frown forming on his full lips;brown eyes glued to the wall. Taehyung glanced behind him slowing to a stop and fully turned to face the older male.

"Why did you stop?"he asked coldly, Jimin looked at him boredly,his eyes a dark shade.

"We've been walking in circles"he answered in monotone and returned his gaze to the wall, a large portrait frame hanging on the wall. "I knew so because of this frame but there is something more interesting about it"

Taehyung padded over to stand next to the older male and fixed his eyes onto the frame before he gaped and his eyes widened.

His photo was collaged next to Jimin's. Brown hair complimenting his tanned skin and a bright boxy smile on his pink Cupid shaped lips. Something bubbled in him,familiarity?

Jimin narrowed his brown eyes on his photo,his raven hair bringing out his light tanned skin. His usual cheery eye smile covered his features,he grew confused and looked at the rest.

Next to his was Yoongi's,silver hair with  parted bangs revealing his milky forehead and a black headband wrapped around his forehead keeping his bangs from eye contact,a small smirk on his pouty pink lips.

Right After Yoongi's was Hoseok's,curly brown hair suiting his tanned skin. A vibrant smile on his heart shaped lips.

Next to his was Jungkook's,raven hair parted bangs to reveal his lightly tanned forehead . A bright yet shy bunny smile on his pink lips.

Jimin rose his eyebrow seeing a familiar face he grew to hate yet he couldn't help but find him quite handsome. Namjoon was the name he remembered Kayla call him. Purple hair with parted bangs,a black bandanna tied around up his forehead keeping his hair out of eye contact. A dimpled smile on his youthful features.

Next was the man who had warped them to the hallway they stood in with a devilish smile on his lips,Seokjin was his name. He was indeed handsome with raven hair combed neatly and a charming smile on his full lips.

Lastly was Kayla with long chestnut curly hair,a gentle and bright smile on her lips. She looked more youthful in the photo.

Taehyung looked at the portrait with wide eyes,he felt a sudden overwhelming feeling bubble in him. The photos were taken at random times when the 8 were out and about. Jimin shook his head and looked at Taehyung.

"Was this all a plan?"he asked,Taehyung bit his bottom lip. His brown eyes flickered to the older male before returning to the framed portrait.

"Took you long enough"

The two were startled and quickly turned to face Seokjin,full lips pressed into a straight line. He had his hands tucked into his black drench coat,inky black bangs covering his forehead and his eyes partially.

"Why did you bring us here?"Tae asked bluntly,Jin tilted his head to the side before approaching them with slow steps. Jimin's fingers twitched as he set his hands on the holster Incase Jin decided to attack.

"Do you want to make it out of this game alive?"he asked softly. Tae narrowed his gaze at the older male and gripped his scythe,his wound stinging due to the exposure of air.

"Isn't it obvious?"Jimin sneered making the raven haired male smirk.

"I can help you but on one condition"he said lightly. Taehyung frowned.

"What makes you think that we can trust you?"he asked coldly,Jin hummed and stopped before them. An unreadable emotion in his eyes.

"I know everything you need to know about how to defeat the creator"he begun and folded his arms. "I can bring back your entry fees"
Both males shared a confused looks in their faces.

"Entry fees?"Jimin asked confused,Jin rose eyebrow at them.

"You don't know what entry fees are?"he asked amused and the two simultaneously shook their heads. Jin sighed lightly and rubbed the back of his neck. "Entry fees are special things that are taken from you for you to enter this game. We all had lost something as an entry fee"

"Why can't we remember it?"Tae asked with a frown on his lips and furrowed together eyebrows of confusion.

"You aren't supposed to. That's the whole point of the game,to find your true self. That's why you feel the emptiness in you or you feel like you have forgotten something"Jin explained tucking his hands in his black trench,shifting from foot to foot lightly.

"We'll do it"

Jimin looked at Taehyung with wide eyes.

"Taehyung-"

The grey haired male turned his head to the side to look at the blond shorter yet older male.

"It's our last hope. For all we know the rest could be dead right now,Jimin"he said. For the first time ever,Jimin saw fear in Taehyung's eyes. The blond shook his head and looked at Jin,uncertainty bubbling in his gut. He sighed and nodded his head.

"Fine.."

"Good"Jin said with a light smile,his eyes turned amber. Black sand and vines sprouted out of the ground and engulfed the two from head to toe. Taehyung's brown eyes widened as he struggled against the vines that had curled their way to his arms and legs into a vice grip.
Jimin felt like he couldn't breath. He fell on his knees,body trembling and breathing rigid.
Jin watched the two vanish from sight,the atmosphere heavier than before. He blinked warily at the figure emerging from the shadows.

"Did you find them?"Namjoon asked,Jin bit the inside of his cheek.

"No"he mumbled,the lie tasted bitter on his tongue. "I must have accidentally warped them to another room" Namjoon narrowed his gaze at Jin for a mere second before sighing lightly and relaxing.

"It's alright "he said with a rare smile,Jin forced out a small smile to his lips. "Cmon the creator needs us in the operating room" Jin nodded and followed after Namjoon. A deep frown on his lips as he stared at the back of the younger male's head.

I'm sorry namjoon