25

Credit to @hlezipi for curing my writers block and helped me with ideas
🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐
Kim Taehyung
1 life

The hallway was dark and stuffy,a dim light shone at the far end. Kayla was in the lead, her body glitching once in a while. I stayed behind,staring at the back of her head. She seemed so familiar,I just can't remember from where.

I gnawed at the bottom lip feeling a certain wave pass over me. I paused in my walking,gripping my scythe tightly.

"Why did you stop?"Jungkook asked stopping to look back at me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Something doesn't feel right"I mumbled,He rose his eyebrow questionably before beckoning me to catch up with the rest.

We arrived in a large room with walls painted old blue plastering ,a dark red double door at the far end,numerous dark entrance up and down the walls. I swallowed feeling queasy,what's going with me?

There was a rumble alerting all of us,I noticed the floor start to crack in half. I quickly jumped back and watched the others jump in opposite sides:Jungkook,Kayla and Hoseok on one side while Jimin and I stayed on the other. The rumbling became violent,I grunted feeling a sharp pain on my wrist.

"Guys!"Hoseok yelled after just as the floor split open into a dark abyss.
I stumbled abit but quickly regained my balance in time to see Jimin lose his footing. I cursed loudly and turned my scythe,wincing as the blade broke into my skin coating it red.
Jimin held onto the edge,a look of dread and fear on his face. I held out the staff to him,gritting my teeth.

"Grab on to it"I told him,he gulped before doing as I said. I slid back a bit but dug my foot into the ground struggling to pull him to the surface.

"Taehyung!Jimin!"I heard Kayla call concerned,I looked at the trio. Kayla was shifting uncontrollably startling Jungkook and Hoseok.

Suddenly something dark zoomed past us tackling Kayla into one of the entrances.
I managed to pull Jimin up and cradled my bleeding hand. Jungkook and Hoseok with weapons out ready,followed after Kayla and the mysterious figure.

"Cmon we have to move"I said carefully getting up to my feet,Jimin looked at me concerned.

"Your hand"he begun,I waved him off with my good one and begun to walk,I heard his footsteps follow after me.

We entered a dark hallway and everything was upside down,we were standing on the ceiling. I felt queasy yet again.

"Do you feel that?"Jimin mumbled audibly,I sent him a confused look. He ran a hand through his hair before sighing. "There is a strong presence coming from the door at the end" I looked ahead and indeed there stood a black oak double door with gray knobs.
A nauseating wave passed over me and I hunched over,clutching my chest. I saw Jimin scurry to my aid,his hands set on my shoulders. I shrugged them off and straightened up.

"I'm fine"I said coldly,the look of concern vanished from his face and was replaced with a blank stare.

"Your energy is off"he said and took a few steps away from me.

"What do you mean?"I was growing worried,he shook his head and looked away.

"Never mind we need to move"he said and started to head towards the door,hopping over open holes on the ceiling. I swallowed uneasily and followed after him.

I felt this dreaded heaviness wash over me when Jimin pushed open the door. Blood..it was splattered everywhere possible. Jimin looked pale and fearful.
I stepped into the large empty dining hall,curtains were draped messily and torn,dents and scratches decorated the old blue plastered wall.

I jumped in surprise when the door shut behind us and locked. Jimin and I scrambled to it tagging on the knobs. Unfortunately,they broke out. Frustrated,I growled and tossed the knob to the side as Jimin dropped the other hopelessly. I gripped my scythe,the urge to ram the door with it growing.

Lightly footsteps echoed in the air. I slowly turned to my right where a large dark red curtain draped over a statue. A figure emerged from the shadows,I squinted my eyes curiously and got into a fighting position.

A tall male with dark hair,broad shoulders and full lips came into the light dressed in an all black outfit,a strong aura emitting from him. I glanced at Jimin and saw him set his hands on his holsters. I returned my gaze at the male who stopped at the center of the room.

"What a surprise"he spoke,his voice sounded alluring. I glared at him,he smirked. "I wasn't expecting visitors,I might as well give you a warm welcome"