14

Jeon Jungkook
2 lives

My eyes widened in relief when I saw Hoseok,I really thought something bad had happened to him after I 'died'.

"Yoongi"Jimin said rushing over to the raven haired male who had a huge ass wooden stake in his shoulder,I padded over to them and squatted beside Hoseok.

"What happened?"I asked looking over at the guy I assume is Yoongi.

"I don't really know how he got stabbed,what are you doing here jungkook? I thought you died"he asked confused,I tilted my head to the side and sighed.

"I thought so too but I woke up in some throne room and met Jimin"I said and motioned to the blond who looked sad and scared. Hoseok nodded and pushed himself to his feet,he winced and put a hand on his adomen. Blood coated his shirt,i quickly went to his side to help.

"Jimin can you keep Yoongi awake for me?"I asked and he nodded,his eyes glued to the raven haired male who looked at Hoseok and I with half lidded eyes. I set Hoseok on a nearby chair,he groaned and leaned back.

"Stay still,let me find a first aid kit"I said but Hoseok shook his head.

"There is one in the black backpack over there"he said and pointed at the bag that was discarded at the corner. I quickly went over to pick it up and returned to Hoseok,I hesitantly lifted up his shirt and grimaced at the gash.

"Yoongi"I heard Jimin call frantically,I turned my head to see jimin cupping Yoongi's face. He looked out of it honestly. I quickly treated Hoseok's wound,apologizing when he winced or grunts. I wrapped a bandage around his adomen and went over to Yoongi.

"Who are you?"Yoongi asked lowly,he was drained I could tell.

"Jungkook..Jeon Jungkook"I said and looked at Jimin. "Jimin I'll take care of this,go to Hoseok"he looked at me with concern before hesitantly nodding and got up to his feet. I returned my gaze to Yoongi and frowned. "Do you trust me?"

"Is that even an appropriate question to ask when I just met you?"Yoongi asked with furrowed eyebrows knitted together,I threw my head back in disbelief and groaned before looking at him.

"Yes cause I'm gonna treat you so do you trust me?"I repeated,he pursed his lips and curtly nodded. I sighed in relief and softly held the stake. Yoongi's eyes widened and dilated,he pushed my hand away and shook his head,are you kidding me!

"Nope,you are not pulling this thing out. Do you want me to die?"he growled,I frowned and folded my arms.

"Your wound will get infected and you will definitely have splinters in you"I said, he narrowed his eyes at me and sighed.

"Fine"

I gulped and held the stake softly. I looked at him,he was looking at me. His eyes showed fear.
"Are you ready?"

"Yeah whatever"

I breathed out slowly and started to pull out the stake. Yoongi hissed in pain and held my wrist.

"Fuck! Wait!"

I heard quick footsteps and Jimin came to his side. What a relief! I looked behind to see Hoseok laying on one of the fancy looking sofas,probably out cold. I returned my attention to Yoongi who was gripping Jimin's small hand,gosh that will leave bruises.

I relaxed and slowly returned to pulling out the stake,strings of cusses and hisses left Yoongi's mouth. My poor ears,lord. Jimin's hand looked paler than usual but it seemed he didn't mind. What's the relationship between these two?
I let out a huge sigh of relief,Yoongi gasped in pain. I quickly got to work,I guess learning first aid skills at camp paid off.

The room was silent. For the first time in a while,there were no voices at all. I sighed and looked at Jimin,Yoongi was laying his upper body on his laps. His shoulder wrapped up nicely by yours truly.

"How do you know Yoongi?"I asked,jimin tore his gaze away from the older male to me.

"We were partners before I met you and I knew him before this stupid game"he said sadly.

"Lucky"

"He doesn't remember me"

I grew confused.

"He acts like he does"

"Well he doesn't. Whatever is going on is messing with us and we need to find a way out of it"

I nodded and pushed myself to my feet. I felt Jimin's eyes on me as I went over to the door and locked it just incase.

"I feel exhausted and I feel like this is the only time we'll get to rest"I said getting the bag from the table,I pulled out two energy bars and walked over to Jimin. I softly sat next to him and handed one bar to him.

"Thanks"

I hummed and tore open the wrapper.

"What about you and the orange haired guy?"he asked,I looked over at Hoseok and sighed.

"We were partners before I died and met you"
Jimin nodded and nibbled on the bar,I took another bite from the bar.

"So how were you like before you got stuck in this game?"

I shrugged my shoulders and looked at him,his brown eyes were transfixed on me.

"Sophomore college student and baseball player studying Biomechanics"I answered and took a bite from the bar.

"That sounds pretty cool"he said with a small smile.

"What about you?"I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Junior college student and ice hockey player studying Special education and Arts"he said and I hummed.

"Impressive"I mumbled and motioned to Yoongi. "What about him?"

"Senior college student and Basketball player studying Music production"he answered. I nodded and continued to munch on the chocolate bar.
I wonder who is behind this game and why would they abduct people for their own sick pleasure?