28

Jung Hoseok and Jeon Jungkook
1 life each

Jungkook coughed up blood,his body ached and felt rigid from the amount of blows he had received from Namjoon. Hoseok wasn't too far from his side;panting heavily as blood trickled from his wound down his arm. Jungkook gripped the hilt of his sword,pushed himself up to his feet and dashed towards Namjoon.

The sound of metal clanking together echoed in the air. Jungkook gritted his teeth,his eyes dark with fury which intrigued Namjoon causing his smirk to darken. Hoseok grunted,covering his wound with his hand;he bit his bottom lip before freezing. A strong aura emitted from Jungkook after he jumped away from Namjoon and fell to his knees,leaning his sword for support. The raven haired taller male frowned as he watched the younger male panting,red swirls of energy around him.

"Jungkook?"Hoseok mumbled surprised.
In a flash of light,Jungkook vanished and reappeared in front of Namjoon with a raised sword,shocking the two. The raven haired male quickly evaded the attack landing in a crouching position,he growled and slammed his hands in the ground causing black vines to sprout out,swishing their way to Jungkook who gripped his sword. His eyes completely dark without a trace of white.

"Jungkook!"Hoseok said getting up to his feet,Jungkook growled and slashed at the vines almost like an expert swordsman. The orange haired male gaped in shock,this wasn't the Jungkook he knew. Namjoon tsked pushing himself up to his feet.

"What a pest"

He snapped his fingers causing a black swirling portal to open up next to him. There was a loud roar from the portal before an adult sized Cerberus jumped out,landing heavily before the two and let out a predatory growl;eyes fixed the two males. Jungkook narrowed his eyes with gritted teeth.

"Have fun boys cause it gonna be your last"Namjoon sneered before disappearing into the portal.

"Jungkook we need to leave"Hoseok began,the younger male didn't even glance his way.

"Go"

"What?"The orange haired older yelled,Jungkook glanced at him before dashing at the three headed hell bound beast. Hoseok cursed under his breath,grabbing his discarded sword laying on the floor and followed after Jungkook.

Jungkook was fast. It was hard to catch up with him now that he had contained some unknown energy. Hoseok crouched down,watching the lightning speed of the younger male. He gritted his teeth,gripping his sword before finding an opening. The orange haired male charged at Cerberus and with a strong swing,slashed at the three haired beast's head cutting it off clean.

Jungkook landed a few feet from the two,panting heavily. His eyes a dark brown with a swirl of grey. Blood sprayed out of the open wound,blood vessels dangling from lack of connection as the beast went limb to the ground. Hoseok gulped down the bile that threatened to raise up his throat,he slowly got up to his feet from his crouched form.

Jungkook's vision blurred. He groaned placing a hand to the side of his head,the gray in his eyes over taking the brown of his irises and the white of his eyeballs.

"H-hyung.."

Hoseok quickly turned around just as Jungkook crumbled to the ground.

"Jungkook!"

The orange haired male dashed over to Jungkook's side,dropping his sword to the floor on the way. He dropped to his knees and shook Jungkook almost frantically.

"Jungkook?"he called,small gasps for air left Jungkook's parted mouth;eyes coated in grey. Hoseok cursed under his breath before grabbing Jungkook's arm,his loose sleeve slid down revealing claw marks that had turned gray and were still fresh. "Damnit Jungkook.."

Hoseok hoisted the younger male up to his feet,the raven haired male's weight dead on him. Hoseok groaned shifting Jungkook's weight so that he could carry him properly.
There was a loud ramble that caused the room to shake,Hoseok bit his bottom lip stabilizing Jungkook's weight. The curtains begun to rip as the room fell apart.

"Fuck"

Hoseok begun to move,Jungkook leaning on him;gasping for air in an almost zombie way. The walls started to crack downwards till it hit the floor,ripping it apart into a dark abyss. Hoseok moved quickly towards the visible door,sweat beads forming on his forehead.

"I won't let us die"he mumbled,brown eyes focused on the door. Jungkook was still in his zombie like state,gasping for air with his eyes swirling in gray. "Jungkook I know you can hear me,I won't let you die."

The ramble almost made Hoseok trip but he balanced himself and continued his rush to the door.The floor before them cracked open. Hoseok lost his balance.

He felt a push and he landed on his front on the floor before the door. The orange haired male groaned pushing himself up to his knees before turning his body. His eyes wide in shock,he scrambled forward almost at the edge of the floor.

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook panted kneeling on the cracking floor that had broken apart from the one Hoseok was kneeling on. His eyes gray like a storm but Hoseok could tell he could see him.

"Grab my hand"he said extending his hand to the male who looked at him,a single tear rolled down his cheek.

"I'm counting on you Hyung"

The floor broke into pieces causing Jungkook to fall into the darkness that had awaited for him. A sad smile on his lips.

"JUNGKOOK!"