22

Min Yoongi
2 lives

My head throbbed hard when I gained consciousness,my body ached and felt stiff like I was tossed around like a rag doll. I opened my eyes slowly,the blur vision coming in first before everything became clear. I could only make the ceiling which was beautifully made of colorful stained glass. I grunted pushing my body up to a sitting position and placed my hand on my forehead,it felt cold which helped lessen the throbbing.

I took the time to take in my surroundings,my conscious becoming more aware of my current state. I was in a room,dark ruby curtains draped behind a throne that was a few feet from me,a black carpet trailed from the throne to door at the far end. A chandelier hang from above,slightly dusty and broken and two hallways-both at opposite direction- seemed dark once you left the throne room.

I got up to my feet,still feeling shaky and tried to recollect any memory why I ended here. The only result was a sharp pain through my head,I groaned and squeezed my eyes shut in attempt to relieve the pain.

"Thinking too much won't help"

I snapped my eyes open in confusion,slowly turning to the source of the voice. A tall male with broad shoulders sat on the arm of the throne. His attire was entirely black from head to toe including his hair,his eyes were almost gold swirling in a-bit of Amber. I squinted my eyes at him questionably.

"Who are you?" I asked,my voice came out raspy. He smiled lightly,almost looking friendly.

"That's won't be necessary Yoongi"he said and I grew uneasy.

"How do you know my name?"I questioned,it sounded more like a demand. He rose his eyebrow at me before folding his arms and leaned back.

"I know all the players names:both dead or alive. It's a necessity almost like a record"he spoke slowly and softly,I felt the tension between us lessen. I almost relaxed,I clenched my hand to a fist and frowned.

"What are you then? Some record keeper? The owner of this damn game?"

He sniggered and tilted to the side,his smile turning to a sadistic look. I shivered inwardly.

"What a wish I would love to be granted"he said and unfolded his arms. I watched him carefully as he got up to his feet and gracefully padded over to me. I glanced around for my quiver but there was no sight of it. "Looking for this"

He paused and waved his hand. In a black orb,my quiver and bow floated. I looked at them helplessly and gulped,he snapped his fingers and they vanished. I kept my eyes trained on him and found my voice to speak.

"What is it that you need then?"

He hummed and continued to walk towards me,I took small steps back. He had longer legs than me so he was within my perimeter in a few strides.
I gasped clawing at his wrist when he grabbed me from my neck,lifting me up from my neck. I started to feel lightheaded.

"Oh dear Yoongi,you have so much potential. You strive to be great with such a kind heart,any form of emotions covered with your stoic actions."he said and I gaped both for air and in shock before remembering he knew everything about me already.I grunted,legs dangling lightly. Black spots formed at the corner of my eyes and it was getting harder to breath. "I won't let this opportunity pass by me so quickly"

My chest burned intensively,I flinched at the sudden feeling. The male let me go and I dropped to the floor gasping for air but it was short lived. My body felt hot and I couldn't breath so well. I whimpered in pain before noticing my hand. My gem was grayish turning completely black,the two bars were merging together. I looked at the male in confusion and pain,a smirk covered his lips.

"Don't worry Yoongi"he spoke,I shook my head and coughed,my chest burning up.

"What did you do to me?"I gasped out,he blinked at me slowly and chuckled.

"Turning you into something great"he said.My body felt numb when I collapsed to the ground,my vision blurred out completely before turning black, I was still conscious enough.

"Welcome Yoongi to the dark side"