9

Hoseok and Jungkook
Status: 3 lives each

The brown haired male looked at the orange haired male that had just saved his life,his eyes drifted to the bleeding gash on his arm.

"You're hurt" Jungkook said in alarm and moved forward. The older male waved him off lightly.

"It's nothing really"he said lightly and the younger male sighed lowly. "I'm Jung Hoseok but you can call me Hobi" The younger male couldn't help but smile a little.

"Jeon Jungkook" He said and Hobi nodded before leaning on the wall. "That cut looks a little deep"

Hobi shrugged his shoulders before sending the younger male a soft smile.

"No biggie honestly"he said yet jungkook wasn't convinced. He looked to his left and sighed.

"We should probably get out of here"he spoke softly and Hobi nodded.

"Follow me"he said getting on his knees and started to crawl to the right. Jungkook glanced back at the vent before following after the older.

"Do you remember how you got here?"Hobi asked.

"No.."Jungkook begun and squinted his eyes in thought. "Everything is blurred out"
Hobi pursed his lips lightly,what the heck is going? There was a thud sound heard causing the two to freeze,their breathing the only thing heard.

"Did you hear that?"Hobi asked and jungkook gulped down the fear creeping in him.

"Y-Yeah I did" he stuttered lightly. Hobi frowned and crawled forward. Jungkook's eyes widened. "Wait hyung,What if it's one of those creatures from before?"

Hoseok paused in his crawling and turned his head to look at the younger.

"What if it's someone who needs our help?"he asked and jungkook pursed his lips in defeat. Hobi turned back to the front and continued to crawl. Jungkook hesitantly followed after.
There was a creaking sound from below that made Jungkook pause in his crawling.

"H-hyung"he called and looked at the male in fear.  Hoseok turned in confusion. There was another creak sound and the vent shook lightly.

"Jungkook I need you to crawl here as softly and quickly as you can"Hobi said causing the Younger to tense.

"What's going on?"He asked.

"The vent is going to give way"he said and outstretched his hand. Jungkook shakily crawled over to him,the creaking getting loud as he moved. He felt like his heart was in his throat. When he was close enough,he outstretched his hand to Hobi.

"Cmon"Hoseok mumbled at how close his hand was to reach him.

Everything happened so fast,there was a loud creak before the vent broke apart below jungkook causing him to fall through.

"Jungkook!".

Jungkook landed hard on the floor,a gasp of pain leaving his lips. It was dark,he almost thought his eyes were shut. His back stung from the fall. He turned to his side with a groan.

"Jungkook!"

"I'm fine" he said loud enough for him to hear. The raven haired male got up to his feet and looked around in confusion.
Hoseok peered into the hole seeing nothing but darkness,he squinted his eyes but it didn't help.