32

Jung Hoseok
1 life

Hoseok stumbles into a dark room,a shiver running down his spine. The orange haired male slowly looked around squinting his eyes at the dents littering the walls and blood splattered on the floor. He gulped down uneasily before venturing further into the room. The sight of blond hair made him perk up,he quickly rushed over instantly recognizing the body that laid almost lifeless on the floor a few feet from another bloodied body,he squinted his eyes at the raven haired in familiarity before moving to the blonde;almost stepping on the heart he hopefully thought wasn't Jimin's.

He crouched down carefully turning the blonde on his back,he gulped down the bile that threatened to rise up his throat at the sight of blood and the huge open wound on Jimin's abdomen. He leaned forward to press his middle and fore fingers on the blonde.

Hoseok let out a breath of relief at the faint pulse he felt and quickly slipped off the backpack. He fished out a bottle of alcohol,a cotton ball and a bandage. He bit his button lip lifting up Jimin's shirt and carefully poured alcohol over the wound.

Jimin groaned out subconsciously,turning his face to the side. Hoseok dabbed at the wound,tossed aside the bloodied cotton before grabbing a new one;he pressed on the wound and grabbed the bandage,carefully wrapping it around Jimin's abdomen.
Hoseok breathed out heavily through his nose,he moved up to brush Jimin's bangs away from his face. Jimin grimaced before relaxing. The orange haired male slipped off his loose fitting flannel leaving him in only a black vest. He rolled it up making it look like a small pillow before lifting Jimin's head and set it underneath. He set the blonde's head carefully on the make shift pillow and leaned back,watching as the blond's chest rose and fell.

Hoseok pushes himself up to his feet and made his way to the other body. He tilted his head as he examined the body before squatting,he set his hand on the raven haired figure's head and swept the bangs aside.

"Y..yoongi"

A sad look covered his face as he looked from Yoongi to Jimin then back to Yoongi,a gruesome scene forming in his mind. He frowned removing his hand from Yoongi face just as a groan echoed the room.

Jimin stirred awake,his entire body sore, feeling like it was lit up on fire. He winced at the sharp sting from his abdomen and slid his eyes open with the scrunch of his nose. Hoseok pushes himself to his feet and padded over to the half awake blond,squatting beside him.
"Hey sleepyhead" he cooed earning a confused look from the blond before it morphed into realization. He looked up to the roof,his eyes glistening.

"I killed him hyung"his voice cracked as tears started to roll down the sides of his head. " I..I killed him again"

Hoseok pursed his lips and hesitantly set a hand on Jimin's shoulder in reassurance. He didn't need to talk,the blond only needed someone's comfort.

Sniffling,Jimin weakly lifted his arms to wipe the tears away. The orange haired male breathed out through his nose softly before speaking.

"Are you okay?"

Jimin nodded,pushing himself up into a sitting position before taking air in sharply;Hoseok steadied him. The blond leaned onto him. Silence enveloped the two. Jimin blinked slowly before clearing his throat.

"A-are we gonna make it hyung?"

Hoseok drifted his gaze away from the floor to the blond leaning on him,his heart feeling heavy and dreaded.

"I don't know.."

There was a loud explosion from above that sent the building shaking. The photo frames,old plasters and half torn curtain fell to the floor. The ceiling started to crack and by instinct,Hoseok shielded Jimin's body with his own as the ceiling fell apart,falling towards them.

'I'm sorry that this is the only way I can protect you Jimin'