34

The real battle began when Namjoon and Seokjin charged at each other,black mist surrounding them as they morphed into wolves and met on head to head collision. Taehyung gripped his scythe before giving a little twirl,eyes fixed on the creator who smirked widely.

"This should be fun"she giggled and charged at the grey haired male. Taehyung swiftly dodged her tackle before swiping up to hit her abdomen when she suddenly vanished in black mist. Taehyung stumbled slightly in alarm before a sharp pain went straight to the base of his skull,he gasped in pain as he fell on his knees. Scythe discarded a few feet from him,his head throbbed painfully. The creator stood behind him with a raised elbow before lifting her leg up to stomp on his neck when the grey haired male vanished in a puff of black smoke.

Taehyung fell on his back,a soft gasp of pain leaving his mouth. The back of his head throbbing from the elbow attack. Silence alerts him of his whereabouts making him scramble to his feet,eyes landing on the creator was across the room,a look of amusement on her face. Taehyung glanced around, noticing that Seokjin and Namjoon weren't in the room. suddenly there was an explosion that shook the whole building,the room was not fazed with the heavy explosion. The creator huffed out in slight annoyance and rolled her shoulders,her body getting covered by a dark mist.

"playtime is over kiddie" she said,two spears materializing beside her. Taehyung pushed himself to his feet,eyes searching for his scythe. In a flash, the creator grabbed the spear and threw it at the Grey haired male who narrowly dodged it. Voices echoed the room as the moon shone down into the partly clear rose glass stained covered room, a dent marked on the wall showed where he would have died instantly. The Grey haired male cursed under his breath,different emotions coursed through his body. He needed to stay alive,people were counting on him.

The creator watched as a red flaming aura engulfed Taehyung's body. A frown etched on her lips. She crouched down it a fighting position,her aura radiating authority and power. Taehyung felt his body move on its own,he saw red as rage coursed through his veins. A growl left his mouth before the two simultaneously charged at each other.

The male switched from defense to offense moves,landing hard blows on the creator. Despite the damage she had taken and the currently one she had dealt after Taehyung used a complex move on her,she wasn't ready to give up. This was her life,her game;no one had the right to take it away from her. With a loud scream of anger, she materialized a bow and arrow before her. She drew the bow back before Taehyung could react and shot it at him.

A loud bang echoed in the air and the arrow vanished into darkness before Taehyung's eyes. Both turned their attention to the intruder,there was click sound before a pained grunt, Taehyung's eyes widened in shock.

"Jimin.. Hoseok.."

Hoseok narrowed his gaze on the creator,a hand on the handle of his sword as he supported Jimin with his other side. Scratches and blood covered their bodies yet all in all they were alive. Jimin gritted his teeth,wincing lightly at the stinging pain that surged from his abdomen. The creator's eyes flashed amber and she hissed before charging at the two. Taehyung moved to protect the two but was roughly tackled to the ground, he groaned before looking at the intruder;Namjoon.

Seokjin appeared before the two and created a barrier between them and the creator who had started to slash at it. He grunted at the large blow given to the barrier,blood trickling from his nose. He had used up most of powers when fighting Namjoon,his hands shook weakly.

"The barrier is gonna break anytime, you two need to find a safe place to hide"he told them,Hoseok looked at him with wide eyes.

"But-"

"Just do it"

The orange haired male pursed his lips before nodding and helping Jimin up to his feet. He made sure the creator was distracted before heading over to the glowing sphere to hide. The creator growled and threw a punch,breaking through the barrier,grabbed Jin by the throat. The raven haired male gasped lightly as he clawed at the female's wrist,eyes glaring angrily at her.