11

Min Yoongi
3 lives

My head hurt...

My body was sore and I am hungry. I feel like I have been going in circles in this stupid maze. I sighed and leaned on one of the strong hedges to get some rest. I haven't encountered any creatures after Jimin died but I kept on hearing voices from before. This place is giving me the chills and horrible vibes. I straightened up and continued on my way,slowly to a path I didn't notice. There was a door at the end,glitching with codes.

Yoongi..

What the!

I looked around in surprise,this voice wasn't mixed or scary,it was soft and scared.

Yoongi please I can't hold the door much longer,go now

Thank you weird kind voice. I bolted to the door catching a glimpse of the leaves of the hedges turning brown. I quickly grabbed the door knob and swung the door open. Bright light blinded me before everything went white.
I groaned at the ringing sound in my ears before sliding my eyes opening. My vision cleared up quickly to a brown aesthetic designed ceiling,I turned to my side and sat up,taking in my surroundings.

I was in a brightly lit old looking ballroom with a few broken chandelier pieces here and there. I pushed myself to my feet and adjusted my quiver strap. I looked around in amused,the room wasn't half bad. It actually looks quite nice except from the mess.

I heard loud footsteps..quick ones...someone was running! I darted to the open space that was originally supposed to be a door just in time to see an orange haired male running away from a morphed form of dark creatures.

"Hey!"I called and chased after them. The creatures moved fast and was drawing closer to the guy. I grabbed my bow and drew out two arrows from my quiver,stroked their arrow heads on the floor causing them to light up in fire.

"Hey ugly!"

The monster turned with a snarl,I drew my arrows back and aimed at it eyes. It screeched in pain and turned to mist. I watched the orange haired male dramatically fall to his ass in relief,I got out one more arrow and padded to him.

"Who are you?"I asked in a monotone and he gulped.

"Jung Hoseok"He said catching his breath and smiled sheepishly. I sighed and set my arrow back in the quiver before extending my hand to him. He grasped my hand and I helped to his feet. He was pretty tall actually. "Thanks" I shrugged my shoulders and set my bow on the quiver.

"Why were you being chased by that thing?"I inquired and he pulled a folded paper from his back pocket. My eyes lingered on the sheathed sword strapped to his thigh.

"I found a map of this damned place"he said showing me the crumbled and dirty paper.
My eyes widened at the new information and I looked at him curiously.

"How? There are so many rooms in this.."

"It's a castle apparently"

He unfolded the paper and what a large ass paper it was. I outstretched my hand to grab it and take a look but he drew it back and sent me a skeptical look.

"What?"I asked confused.

"How should I trust you with this when I don't even know your name?"He asked me with a raised eyebrow. I sighed in defeat and folded my arms.

"Min Yoongi"I said plainly and he grinned at me.

"Now was that so hard,Hyung"he said and I felt the corner of my lip twitch upwards,damnit he's smile is contagious.

"How sure are you that I'm older than you?"I asked and he giggled.

"I took a wild guess"he said and led me to a nearby small table. I shoved the vase full of dead roses off the table and Hoseok set the map on the surface for both of us to see.

"So we are here"I said noticing the biggest space was the ballroom I was in. He hummed and tapped the hallways that we were in.

"There must be a flight of stairs up ahead. Gosh I'm starving"he groaned and I patted his shoulder.

"I'm glad we both have the same feeling"I said lightly and he pouted before folded the map.

"So Hyung"He begun after shoving the map in his pocket and turned to face me,I rose my eyebrow in response. "Why don't you have a partner?" I let out a heavy sigh and shoved my hands into my jean pockets.

"Long story short,we were ambushed and he got killed"I said leaving a bitter taste in my mouth.

"Bummer,same thing happened to me a few hours ago"he mumbled and frowned,I nudged his side and begun to walk ahead of him.

"Cmon we don't have all day"I said and turned around to flash him a small smile. "It will suck if I find food first in that room"

His eyes widened making me chuckle and walk off.

"Wait Hyung!"