C15

Iesha's POV

During the fight between Yang and Mercury I could feel this horrible feeling in my gut that tells be something is going to go wrong, "Blake something doesn't feel right kind of like my semblance is reaching out for something." As I say that Yang attacks a downed Mercury and the crowd was in shock as you hear Mercury scream out in pain, "Yang?" I heard Ruby sigh and look away from her sister who is now being escorted out of the ring and off the floating arena.

"Something like that?" Blake looked at me with an unreadable expression on her face, "there has to be more then what we saw I know Yang wouldn't do that when someone is already down unless he provoked her." I left my seat and found my way to Team RWBY's dorm room, "Yang please let me in." When she mumbled a go away I started to sob, "Yang please." She hit the door, "go away Iesha everyone's right I'm a monster."

I growled at her, "there is more to the story I know it Yang you wouldn't do that unless he provoked you somehow so please let me in you're not a monster you're my aunty so please let me in," I whimpered. The door quickly opened and I was brought into a hug by my aunty causing a purr to come out, "so you believed that he attacked me first?" She said and I nod, "of course I believe you Yang you're not a monster."

She brought me inside then she sat down on her bed, "we just finished and when I was walking away he said 'there's not going to be a next time blondie' then he came and attacked me." I nod and jumped on her bed next to her, "when you attacked Mercury it kind of felt like my semblance was reaching out for something. Which maybe means someone messed with you and I thing I know who would do that."

She looked but at me, "who would do that?" I grabbed her hand and ran off of the dorm room, "just play along." Yang nod and I saw my target, "okay now cover me and if anyone we know comes along just hold them off." I ran up to the red eyed women and threw my arms around her, "Emerald!" I yelled as the girl stumbled a bit and I copied her semblance, "what the hell kid get off me." She threw me to the ground and before Yang could step in Ellie did.

"Why the fuck did you hurt my girlfriend!" I looked up to see Ellie had her knives out, "she attacked me!" Emerald yelled and Ellie helped me up but she didn't touch my skin so I still have Emerald's power, "I don't care what she did. If you hurt my girlfriend in ANY way I will kill your leader and bring her head to you." The green haired girl whimpered then ran away, "Iesha did you get what you wanted?" I nod and we ran to professor Ozpin's office.