C5

Velvet's POV

I slowly picked up the little kitten faunas while Coco was destroying team CRDL, "it's okay kitten I got you and they will never hurt you ever again." I saw that Cardin had cut 1/4th of her left ear off, "aww poor kitten let's go fix that up." I went over to the paper towels and put it up to the blood that is pouring out of her cat ear, "kitten can you please say something?" She looks up at me, "cookies?" I smile and nod, "sure I can get you some cookies."

I grabbed 10 chocolate chip cookie, "Mama lie she say safe no safe." I felt bad for the little kitten, "it's okay Coco and I will protect you from the bad people." I kissed her little cat ear the one that wasn't hurt, "so where is your mama?" I asked the little kitten as we walked to the medical bay, "mama and mummy with Ozie." I giggled at the child's nickname for Ozpin, "so you have two mothers?" I asked the child and she nodded.

"Sorry for the wait bun bun I had to make sure they couldn't hurt this little cutie again," Coco explained while smiling at the toddler. "Cookie?" I looked down at the little faunas in my arms, "sure. Coco can you please get the cookies they are in my pocket." Coco gets the cookies and hands one to the young girl, "yummy." The kitten says as we arrived at the medical bay, "hello can we please have some help?" A doctor with a pair of bull horns comes out.

"Hey we need some help the little kitten here bumped into team CRDL," The doctor's head looked down at the little kitten. "What did they do this time," the doctor asked as we put the kitten down on a bench. "They tried to cut off one of her ears," the doctor flinched back. "Hi sweetie can I please look at your ear?" She shook her head, "I want mummy." The doctor sighed, "where is the mother?" I sighed, "with Ozpin." He nod and sent a message to Ozpin.

"Okay your Mummy is coming here soon," the young child looked to me. "Cookie?" I kissed her cheek and gave her another cookie, "Iesha where are you baby?" I heard a women yell, "Mummy." I kitten said but it was muffled by the cookie in her month but the women soon burst through the curtains, "Ruby?" Coco and I asked at the same time, "not quite yet but yes I am Ruby. My baby kitten what happened?"

"Iesha! Ruby!" Soon all of older versions of team RWBY are in the area along with our team RWBY, "a mean boy did to me. Mama you say safe I no safe." At that moment the doctor was starting to remove the napkins that I put there to stop the blood for falling, "Oh god kitten I thought you would be safe." The older version of Blake said, "he cut my ear and say mean things." Coco stepped forward, "it was Cardin who did this to her."