Bermuda

*Your POV*

After almost two weeks of staying inside of my room, mostly on my bed, being forced to eat and fighting with Hugo all the time I'm so pissed and done that I really don't have any life or energy left in myself anymore.

I can't fight or do any of this anymore. This is way more exhausting than all that I've done with red hair until now. Well obviously I was really lucky these past months. Actually it was more than luxurious.

I didn't have to do much, nobody ever really hurt me physically, I was calm and comfortable and now... everything is the opposite and that's stressing me out a lot.

I'm so done I don't feel anything. I'm only thankful that Tyler is alive. That's the only thing that keeps me going... I scratch my eyes and get out of my bed..

I need to get ready for nothing. I didn't leave my room for so long.. even considering this room as mine feels weird lately.. this all is still so unbelievably crazy.. but from now on I need to calm down..

I need to stop acting like a freak. That doesn't mean that I'll give up but I need to be more calm.. I need to keep doing this because it's actually happening and I saw what happens when I don't do what they say. I won't do that to Tyler ever again...

I need to get myself back together and start to do something. I need to cooperate but keep my own head.. either I need to keep going like before this all or I need to keep going exactly like this..

*Grayson's POV*

I'm visiting Tyler today. He's out of the hospital and way better than he's been before. His ribs hurt sometimes when we laugh but it's worth it. I'm going to stay for a few days to help him and his dad.

Tyler can't really do much by his own yet and his dad isn't feeling really good either.. the death of his little sister really destroyed him.. he told me that he's barely talking or being himself like he can't even recognize him anymore.. that's sad.. that's really sad.

Obviously she was the sunshine of this family. He's still not really talking about what exactly happened but I'm trying my best to cheer him up somehow and mostly it's working.. I'm really asking myself what kind of girl she was that she made this happen..

I exit his room to get him some water. It's really late and he woke up out of nowhere totally thirsty. I walk along the hallway and stop when I see her door... he said this would be her room..  I walk towards it.

I know it's not locked. I could actually enter it and find out more about her.. somehow I feel like there's a connection that I can't explain.. it's weird.. she's a mystery for me.. so interesting and so weird.

I'm so curious.. I put my hand on the doorknob. There's so much I want to know about her and I don't even know why..

I pull my hand back again and look at the door. This I wrong. I could never do that to Tyler.. I could never walk into the room of his dead sister without letting him know or asking him.. I one think he would want that.

And it's her privacy. I should stop thinking like this..

I walk down to get Tyler's water..

*Your POV*

When I stand on my shelf to look why book I'm going to read for the third time I hear the door opening behind me.

I'm really tired of this game so I don't turn around and just shake my hand in the air.

»You can put it on my desk. I'm really tired of fighting, Hugo. Don't worry I'll eat.« I say turning a few pages, reading the underlined sentences for the fifth time.