18|Everything

At the core of my soul i knew you would be the one, i knew since then that you'd carry with me my disfunctional parts. you said that once. i told myself, crying in the mirror 'i will never let this breaks again' but i fell off and crashed like a glass,  in a glimpse of an eye i was destroyed again and you were there, you've always been there.

   I don't know if you'd stay while all this reconstruction happens, i imagine you would do, i hope so.. I need it and deep down i know you will. I have never said such words to someone, i've never been so weak and soul-naked. is this me? is it you? i think it is us.

   Since the day i was gone, part -all- of me bled and still bleeds deeply for every moment we spent together, i miss that everything we had. you know i do. maybe this is the way we'll live from now on, or this is an extra pain we're choosing for a while. I miss your eyes, the smell of your hair, i miss your kind way to say things you meant to say, i miss your walking, i miss that little winkle you make when you're nervous, i miss you warm touch and your soft hands, i miss your smile and the sound of your laugh, i miss your lips and the way you kiss me, i miss your body, your skin, the heat when we were together.. i really miss all of you.

   I remember saying while looking to your sweet brown eyes that this feeling would never leave where it stands, i was holding your hands against mine, you were squeezing it as it wouldn't last... In that moment i realized, i needed you like the air in my lungs, maybe it's not enough these words, but i will keep them. for me. for us. forever..

love you.