Chapter 15.

I woke up the next morning, and smiled remembering last night. I felt like a dream, I still can’t get over it. Why would Andy pick me? I mean, I’m me. There are thousands of girls who would kill to be with him, who are prettier than me and he went and chose me.

I looked up at Andy’s face to see him still sleeping. I snuggle up closer to him, only for his grip to tighten. I looked back up at him, to see him mouth open slightly. I smiled and placed my head back on his chest, closing my eyes, letting sleep take over me once again.

I woke up again, this time to someone gently shaking me. I groaned before rolling away from them and hitting my head on the wall.

“Fucking hell, that hurt.” I groaned, holding my head.

“Shit, I didn’t intend for that to happen.” I heard Andy panic. “You okay Lizzie?” He asked, kneeling over me.

I pouted and shook my head no.

“Where does it hurt?” He asked.

I pointed at the spot, keeping silent the whole time.

“Want me to kiss it better?” He asked, looking serious.

I pouted again and nodded.

Andy chuckled and bent down, planting his lips on my forehead. He pulled away and I wrapped my arms around his neck, stopping him from getting up completely. Both of us just stared at each other in the eye, before I leant up, pushing my lips against his. I felt him smile slightly and push me back on the bed, placing his hands beside my head killing most of his weight off of me. Just we were getting into it, Andy groaned and pulled away.

“I really should get ready.” He said.

“Why? Plan on leaving me for days now?” I giggled.

He shook his head no.

“No, I need to get to the studio.” He sighed. “As much as I love pleasing fans and shit, I really do not feel like being shut in that sauna.” He groaned.

I giggled, and got out of bed as Andy pulled on the clothes from last night. I walked over to the window and opened the curtains, letting the sun in. I groaned and dived onto my bed again, burying my face in my pillows. I heard Andy chuckle, before I felt the bed lower to my left. I lifted my head and looked at him, to see him smiling.

“Want to come and hang with the guys today?” He asked.

“But you’re in the studio?” I asked confused.

“Yeah I know. You’re welcome to tag along. That’s if you’re not busy.” He said.

I nodded and stood up.

“I guess I’ll tag along. Don’t think it’s for your sake though. I want to see CC again.” I said, trying to keep a straight face.

That failed though, the second Andy started to pout. I started laughing, and stepped closer to him.

“Cheer up.” I said wrapping my arms around his neck. “You’re still my favourite.” I smiled.

Andy looked up at me and grinned, before gently removing my arms from around his neck, and stood up. He walked over to where his boots and jackets were before pulling them on.

“I’m going to head back to mine and have a shower, and change out of this. Then I’ll be back to pick you up okay?”

I nodded and gave him a quick kiss. I was about to follow him out my room and see him out the front door, but he insisted that I just went and got ready.

I sighed and went over to my closet looking for a top to wear. I eventually found one, it was Black and had “Free Hugs” written on it. I smiled at it and placed it on my bed, before going to get a pair of jeans and a hoodie, placing them on the bed next to my top and grabbed some fresh underwear. I picked up my towel and made my way into the bathroom to freshen up.