Chapter 28.

Lizzie's P.O.V.

“Like me or the Police are going to let him go through with that threat, Lizzie.” Andy said.

I sighed. I knew it would be the right thing to do, telling the police, but I was just so worried about the consequences of it. I know what my Dad is capable of, they don’t. I have every right to be wary about reporting him.

“I dunno, Andy.”

“Liz, please.” Andy begged.

I looked at him, to see him staring at me with his piercing Blue eyes, the eyes that could get me to do anything he wanted me to do.

“Alright.” I sighed.

He smiled at me and kissed the top of my head. I felt myself blush and looked down at my hands in my lap.

“What’s up?” Andy asked after a while.

“I’m scared.” I admitted.

“Of telling the Police?”

I nodded.

“Liz, look at me.”

I lifted my head to look at him. He took my hand in his a kissed it before continuing to talk.

“I’ll be there with you every step of the way. I promise. This needs to be done Liz, he needs to be punished for what he has done.” He said sternly.

I nodded and stood up.

“I’m going to change.” I said and made my way to Andy’s room.

I went over to my bag, and picked out some fresh clothes and changed into them before pulling my brush out of my bag and running it through my hair. Once I finished, I pushed the brush back in the bag, and pulled out my Purple hoodie.

I made my way back downstairs and just as my phone started ringing. I ran into the lounge and picked it up.

“Hello?”

“Hiya Lizzie, it’s Katherine.” The voice on the other end said.

“Oh hey.”

“Lizzie, I was wondering if you could come in later today. I know it’s really late notice, but there is a photo shoot happening this evening, and our only other photographer has pulled out of it.” She said.

I looked at Andy and sighed.

“I don’t know Katherine. I would but the thing is there are a lot of family problems at the moment and I only came out of hospital this morning.” I sighed.

I heard her gasp on the other end.

“Are you alright? Forget about what I asked you then, come in to work as soon as you feel up to it.” She said.

“You sure? I can come in tomorrow and talk it through with you if you want?” I asked.

“That would be a good idea. But forget what I asked you today. I’ll try talking to our other photographer again, and if he doesn’t agree, I’ll have to reschedule the band.”

“Alright. Sorry Katherine.” I said.

“It’s not a problem, honestly, Lizzie. You just focus on getting better.”

“Alright, well thank you. I’ll pop in tomorrow.”

“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow. “ She said.

“See you tomorrow. Bye.”

“Bye.”

I hung up the phone and placed it in the pocket to my hoodie.