Chapter 41.

Lizzie's P.O.V.

The next morning I woke up at 8.30 to the alarm on my phone going off. I was off to see Dr Keegan again today at ten. It would be the last time I see her before the court case in just less than two weeks.

I yawned and stretched, before getting out of bed, while Andy laid there rubbing his eyes. He grumbled a ‘morning’ which I returned, sounding slightly happier than him. I walked over to the wardrobe and picked out an outfit and took it with me into the bathroom to get ready. I had a quick shower and scrubbed my body, before getting out and drying myself off. I brushed my teeth and pulled my brush through my hair before pulling my underwear on under my towel.

As I exited the bathroom, I saw that Andy was no longer in the bedroom and I could hear him singing to himself, while doing whatever it was he’s doing.

I pulled my skinny jeans on and dropped my towel, catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I walked a bit closer as I felt a smile tug its way into my lips. I had put weight on and I was happy about it. My ribs were no longer sticking out. I stood there poking my stomach and grinning in the mirror when I heard someone cough, causing me to jump and look towards the door way. I saw Andy stood there looking confused, his hands gripping onto a mug.

“What are you doing?” He asked, walking over.

He walked into the room and placed the mug down, before walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

“I’m happy.” I grinned.

“I can see that, mind telling me why?” He asked, kissing my cheek.

“I’ve put weight on. Can you not see Andy? My ribs are no longer sticking out.”

I looked back up into the mirror to see him staring back at me. His hands roamed my body gently, as a smile made its way onto his face. He rests his chin on my shoulder before moving again and started kissing my shoulder and neck. I sighed and lean back into his body, as his arms wrap around my waist tighter.

“I’m so glad you’re getting better, babe.” He mumbled against my skin, causing me to shiver.

I felt him chuckled before he moved away.

“Finish getting ready, I’m going for a quick shower.” He said.

I nodded and moved back over to the bed and picked up the top I planned on wearing today. I picked up a hair band and ran my fingers through my hair before tying it up into a ponytail and made my way downstairs.

As I walked into the kitchen, I smelt the coffee and walked over to the machine to see Andy had left some for me. I smiled and poured myself a mug and sat down at the dinner table and sipped on the coffee quietly. It wasn’t long until I heard Andy moving about upstairs. I sighed and looked at my phone and saw it was 9.15. I have 45 minutes until my appointment.

I ran back up to our room so I could get my bag, but ran into without knocking, like I should’ve, only to see Andy stood there completely naked. I jumped and screamed, causing him to jump and cover himself. I turned around.

“I’m sorry, I should’ve knocked.” I said.

Even though I wasn’t looking at Andy any longer, I could still feel the heat making its way onto my cheeks.

“No, I shouldn’t have been walking around the room naked.” He said.

“I’ll er, I’ll come back up once you’re finished in here.” I mumbled and made my way downstairs.

How embarrassing. It wouldn’t bother me if he was walking around with a towel round his waist, I’ve seen him topless lots, but naked? It just seemed weird y’know? Because we haven’t done anything yet, it was rather uncomfortable.